Exit Festival

I have a wedding in Mexico at that time, otherwise was thinking of heading over! damn weddings !! :lol:

Would really like to head over next year!

Wohooo

Just booked. It was watching clips of the dance stage on Youtube and everyone going mad as the sun rose that did it for me!

Planning on heading to Budapest a few days before and then hiring a minibus (there is about 10 of us going) down.

Not sure about camping. Mates last year died in the heat. Am looking for apartments.cheap hostels but we shall see....

I can tell you now for a FACT that there are no cheap apartments/hotels for the Exit Festival. I've been trying for three weeks to find somewhere less than £50 a night - yep £50 not even €50!!! :eek: :spank:

The hotels have hiked up their prices ridiculously... some of them previously charged £30 a night for a 3* room, for the Exit period thay're charging £90 a night... it's a bl00dy joke!

I would camp but the heat is just going to be too much for me. If it was in a colder country I definately would! These money grabbing b.astards are going to take us tourists for all that they can... :evil:

Hmm.... so, Bec, could you tell me which hotels are available for £90/night? Are they close to the venue?

Hmm.... so, Bec, could you tell me which hotels are available for £90/night? Are they close to the venue?

God you must be rich!!

Well seeing as I have emailed about 234875612897 hotels this past week or so I will copy and paste a few addresses here:

http://www.hotelpanorama.co.yu/

http://www.hotelzenit.co.yu/

http://www.hotelnovisad.co.yu/

http://www.voyagerns.co.yu/

And I think Hotel Park might have rooms too... but that's a 5* one I didn't even bother emailing them :lol:

Right that's it no more travel agent queries... I'm going to start charging in a minute :twisted:

:lol:

Glad I got my query in before the hammer fell! :lol:

Thanks, Becki. We're only thinking of going for a weekend (and then heading down to the beach in Croatia) so a couple of nights at that price is manageable.

I saw the Park Hotel too but that looked expensive.

Wohooo

Just booked. It was watching clips of the dance stage on Youtube and everyone going mad as the sun rose that did it for me!

Planning on heading to Budapest a few days before and then hiring a minibus (there is about 10 of us going) down.

Not sure about camping. Mates last year died in the heat. Am looking for apartments.cheap hostels but we shall see....

Yay! 8)

God everyone's going this year aren't they? :eek:

:lol:

Glad I got my query in before the hammer fell! :lol:

Thanks, Becki. We're only thinking of going for a weekend (and then heading down to the beach in Croatia) so a couple of nights at that price is manageable.

I saw the Park Hotel too but that looked expensive.

hotels. pah. :rolleyes:

Yay! 8)

God everyone's going this year aren't they? :eek:
It's just that Irina's classes mean we'll probably miss Ibiza openings, so if we go for closings that's a long time to wait, so then Croatia sounded like an interesting idea for a shorter early-summer break, and Exit is right on the way! :lol: Nothing definite yet...

Robder said:
hotels. pah. :rolleyes:
We will be an island of fresh-smelling cleanliness in a sea of unwashed masses :p :lol:

Yeah I have to say it is a bit worrying, especially because of the attacks in Belgrade, where the main airport is! Kosovo is down South and Exit Festival is up North, but the worry is the situation in the capital... it didn't look good on the news last night!

Also, if the situation inflames further, and there's a good chance of that happening, it's probably not good to be going to anywhere that has a massive gathering of people, especially a lot of foreigners (i.e Exit!).

I'm going to see how the situation pans out... if it comes down to it we can change our flights but if that happens I will be seriously P1SSED OFF!!

On a lighter note, I have just seen that Paul Weller is playing, which im quite excited about.

I wouldnt worry about Exit being cancelled it started as a protest to out Millsovich (SP) so its used to upheaval

Back