Exit Festival

sharam played daniel bedingfield ffs... wasn't that impressed by his set at all! Dubfire, now he's on Minus is amazing though, although the set he played was very similar to his sonar one the week before, but to be expected I guess..

otherwise exit = unbelievable. next year almost certainly 8)

sharam played daniel bedingfield ffs... wasn't that impressed by his set at all! Dubfire, now he's on Minus is amazing though, although the set he played was very similar to his sonar one the week before, but to be expected I guess..

otherwise exit = unbelievable. next year almost certainly 8)

My goodness - Sharam is not my friend any more. :lol:

The best thing about Exit by far was your feet. :lol: You outdid yourself there and achieved a level of grossness that I'd previously considered impossible.

Well done! :lol:

My goodness - Sharam is not my friend any more. :lol:

The best thing about Exit by far was your feet. :lol: You outdid yourself there and achieved a level of grossness that I'd previously considered impossible.

Well done! :lol:

my feet were amazing to be sure. photos please. they even beat my feet after DC10/amnesia marathon in flip flops.

p.s. everyone, fairly sure that Dubfire's new sound is known as 'Maximal' :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

Aka another new fangled musical term for something which has been around for years. :lol:

Reminds me of handbag, hardbag and hard dance. Cheers Mixmag, all completely useless to me at the time! :lol:

I guess if Hawtin creates another brand he'll spunk some more money from his billions of disciples eh?

Maybe his next offering will be mediocremal?

Yes - photos most definitely on the way! Can't possibly keep those to myself.

Back