Exit Festival

Just tried to get Serbian dinas , couldnt get em . Then by accident bumped into a Serbian guy ive met a couple times n he told me best thing to do is get Euros then change these in Serbia as you'll get more . I dont really know anything about exchange rates etc so do you think this is the way to go?

Just tried to get Serbian dinas , couldnt get em . Then by accident bumped into a Serbian guy ive met a couple times n he told me best thing to do is get Euros then change these in Serbia as you'll get more . I dont really know anything about exchange rates etc so do you think this is the way to go?

Last Year we just changed up pounds at the airport mate. There is a place to do it as you come out of Customs. Some of the taxis wanted Euros So I am taking a few Euros and the rest I will just take out of the Cash Machine over there.

Daft question for those that have been before...

Should I take a sleeping bag? Wasn't going to but am mountain trekking beforehand and may stay in tent at some point.

Hmmm - I have a silk liner, is this enough?

going on past reports , if your camping like us then the heat is the real killer cos by the time u get back at 8am its too hot to sleep then the beach parties kick off at midday so if the weather's like that i wouldnt bother with sleeping bag.Im not taking one tho they did have some rain a few years back apparently

Oh no that's a f*cker! :spank:

Ah well - lovebox then? ;)

Yes. Def keen on LoveBox.....going on the Sat I think.

Yeah gutted about Exit. A few of us had to pull out but I think theres still about 12 or so guys going so im quite jealous!

Had to be sensible as want to do 3-4 days in Ibiza in Sept and am planning on a 3 week trip to Colombia for Xmas,....need some £ to do so though so bit of a pipedream at the mo!

Have a good one!!!

Daft question for those that have been before...

Should I take a sleeping bag? Wasn't going to but am mountain trekking beforehand and may stay in tent at some point.

Hmmm - I have a silk liner, is this enough?

My advice is that I deffo would, if only for the mental thing of having a 'duvet' over you (and it does get chilly at ngiht, should you ever find yourself in a position where you want to sleep before dawn)

At the end of the day it'll be nice to sleep on more than anything, and I sometimes can't sleep unless I've got a duvet-like thing covering at least part of me. Like a security blanket :lol:

My advice is that I deffo would, if only for the mental thing of having a 'duvet' over you (and it does get chilly at ngiht, should you ever find yourself in a position where you want to sleep before dawn)

At the end of the day it'll be nice to sleep on more than anything, and I sometimes can't sleep unless I've got a duvet-like thing covering at least part of me. Like a security blanket :lol:

AAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....bless!! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I'm the same way... even if it's warm, I'm fine as long as my bare feet are sticking out... kind of like temperature regulators :lol:

Dont forget the position of the pillows mate ;)

OK. I've got a preliminary schedule together (yes, I'm getting excited! :lol:)

Thursday 10.07
23:00 N.E.R.D. (Main)
00:30 Zdob si Zdub (Fusion)
02:00 Sven Vath (Dance)
05:00 Francois K (Dance)

Friday 11.07
00:00 Primal Scream (Main)
00:30 Tiga (Dance)
03:00 Laurent Garnier (Dance)
or 03:00 Anja Schneider (HappyNoviSad)
6:00 Too Many DJs (Dance)

Saturday 12.07
20:45 Gogol Bordello (Main)
00:00 Manu Chao (Main)
00:30 Miguel Gigs & Lisa Shaw
02:00 Kruder & Dorfmeister
05:00 Axwell
06:30 Tom Novy

Sunday 13.07
22:00 Ministry
00:30 Sex Pistols
02:00 Marky Ramone
02:30 Booka Shade
03:30 Sharam
05:00 Dubfire

Anyone got any ideas of maybe some lesser known acts I should definitely check out??

I know some of the people playing on the Crossroads stage tho the lineup they've published is different to what they've been saying. Should be some decent techy sorta stuff coming out their speakers . I think i might go Anja Schneider of Garnier myself

They've got a PDF version you can download from the site, which includes the full schedule and map.

It's a bit big (8mb) but I've created a smaller 1.2mb version if you want it (downloaded it onto my phone for safe keeping 8))

couldnt put a better schedule together Morbyd if i was attending!!!
Gogol Bordello know how to entertain a crowd..... and you have picked all the Dj's i would want too see ..... Have fun!!! Wish i was there :cry:

Back