European Festivals

Dosent look good for amsterdam and events....they are going to be relaxing some measures but clubs and events won't be open,

next review 8 March to see if there will be more relaxing of rules, then it's April dgtl and Awakenings, not sure if they will allow events in time Screenshot_20220125-205706_Instagram.jpg

If and when they do have events again it will probably start off with a few thousand limit, maybe only outdoors only so huge events like dgtl and Awakenings most likely cant happen😪😪

Looks amazing! I would have considered it if i wasnt gòing to junction 2 at Boston manor park in June, extrema 2023!
something for everyone on that line up like. and fair play J2 is killer! went to their debut one and seems to have only gone from strength to strength since

crazy about TW.. talk about dragging it on! glad we aren't carrying on like that anymore

I had tickets for ASOT 1000 moved from September to February and now March next year.

Getting a refund which is good, plus Easy Jet had moved both my flights to different times so been able to get those back too.

Accommodation was pay on arrival so nothing lost.

Back