European Festivals

Also I’m thinking there must be something else big on in the city that weekend as my mate was saying the Ibis budget for one night was coming up at 380 for 2 people 1 night 😩 lucky we were already sorted cause that is a joke
We stayed there for a WHP night - £210 for 1 night. The shower was literally in the middle of the room and the toilet in a cupboard 😁

Last edited:
I know mate! We have scratched our heads at where could be.. before they said it that we thought it might of been the skatepark and added extra areas or something

Rushing for true for it though, I’m guessing it will be a hidden afters affair aswell 👀

Also I’m thinking there must be something else big on in the city that weekend as my mate was saying the Ibis budget for one night was coming up at 380 for 2 people😩 lucky we were already sorted cause that is a joke
Premier inns all look to be about £70 for the 6th for anyone looking

We stayed there for a WHP night - £210 for 1 night. The shower was literally in the middle of the room and the toilet in a cupboard 😁
Aha the one on Pollard street? Yeah it’s pretty savage like although it does the trick for whp only a short walk we have stayed a few times but paid no more than 60 quid sometimes it’s under 40 ..the parking only 6 quid down the street for 24 hours makes it a good deal if ya not arsed about luxury’s

Premier inns all look to be about £70 for the 6th for anyone looking
That’s mad, wonder why the ibis are taking liberties.. just had a look and it’s now down to 239 but compared to every where else it seems to be the only one up in arms about something 😂

What are the opinions the likelyhood of Awakenings festival happening in April?

What’s the situation in the Netherlands? Not been consuming much covid news!

Aha the one on Pollard street? Yeah it’s pretty savage like although it does the trick for whp only a short walk we have stayed a few times but paid no more than 60 quid sometimes it’s under 40 ..the parking only 6 quid down the street for 24 hours makes it a good deal if ya not arsed about luxury’s
Yeah ! It was quite last minute and needed a room for 3/4. Worse still I stayed there the night before and it was only £60, but £210 for the saturday night

That’s mad, wonder why the ibis are taking liberties.. just had a look and it’s now down to 239 but compared to every where else it seems to be the only one up in arms about something 😂
1642424332553.png
1642424385538.png
Ibis bonkersness. Unless the party is IN the Ibis.......?

I REALLY should do some work....

What are the opinions the likelyhood of Awakenings festival happening in April?

What’s the situation in the Netherlands? Not been consuming much covid news!
I am going dgtl fingers crossed! Really hope they are on, what do you think @FlatErik

I didn't realise Awakenings on too that month

I am going dgtl fingers crossed! Really hope they are on, what do you think @FlatErik

I didn't realise Awakenings on too that month

We're the only country in Europe that's still in a really strict lockdown. Hospitality sector is fully closed, no bars, no restaurants, no events.
2G / 3G policy is heavily criticized and an ongoing discussion between political parties. Doesn't really help that the political view on that is so divided.

With Omicron overtaking Delta cases are rising very quickly but hospital numbers seem to be declining just as fast so that might be a good sign for what's to come.

It will be really tight, Easter seemed like a good possibility a few months ago but now I'm not that sure. I'll keep u all posted.

We're the only country in Europe that's still in a really strict lockdown. Hospitality sector is fully closed, no bars, no restaurants, no events.
2G / 3G policy is heavily criticized and an ongoing discussion between political parties. Doesn't really help that the political view on that is so divided.

With Omicron overtaking Delta cases are rising very quickly but hospital numbers seem to be declining just as fast so that might be a good sign for what's to come.

It will be really tight, Easter seemed like a good possibility a few months ago but now I'm not that sure. I'll keep u all posted.
Yes easter is not too far away...I really hope it goes ahead if not maybe I will do IMS ibiza if that goes ahead

Sadly only to try and save Boris's skin with a populist distraction move.

With Omirkon it seems like the logical thing to do.
Scientific research from our top university pointed out 3G/2G is useless with Omikron and vaccine passports and masks should probably only be used in care homes and hospitals with vulnerable people from now on. It seems like a turning point all over the world and the UK takes the lead.

With Omirkon it seems like the logical thing to do.
Scientific research from our top university pointed out 3G/2G is useless with Omikron and vaccine passports and masks should probably only be used in care homes and hospitals with vulnerable people from now on. It seems like a turning point all over the world and the UK takes the lead.
Not disagreeing - but just saying in the UK there are huge political scandals on a daily basis that the Prime Minister was hosting parties in his house, garden on a regular basis (directly and indirectly) while the UK had lockdown measures, no indoor mixing, only meet 1 person from another household etc - the Prime Minister is under huge pressure to resign, so this kind of populist move is a distraction / aiming to get public back on side

Back