European Festivals

Love Saves the Day here in Brizzle announded their 2022 line up today. Bit of a mix, light on techno, heavy on the traditional Bristol D&B. Run by some certified Good Guys and Gals who are always good at getting the local talent in as well as the bigger acts. Nice new venue this year too (unless you want to drive there)

Yeh it's insane....amsterdam no events and Belgium next door have events and a big festival planned again

Madrid clubs open and bars open and no restrictions and bcn clubs closed
Looks like Barcelona will be back in action very soon. Just saw they dropped Covid passes and pretty much all restrictions.

Review of measures in Amsterdam will be 15 feb after all so maybe dgtl and Awakenings can happen...hope so...we will see

Screenshot_20220130-183424_Instagram.jpg

While what you are posting is correct and I get that promoters are clinging on to that straw....we have never had an advanced press moment in the past two years. They said current measures are in play till march 8 (that's 6 weeks after the last press conference) and that they will review the situation in between in 3 weeks time (that would be feb 15 indeed).
However to be honest...no one here expects an in-between easing of the measures....but let's hope we are wrong.

While what you are posting is correct and I get that promoters are clinging on to that straw....we have never had an advanced press moment in the past two years. They said current measures are in play till march 8 (that's 6 weeks after the last press conference) and that they will review the situation in between in 3 weeks time (that would be feb 15 indeed).
However to be honest...no one here expects an in-between easing of the measures....but let's hope we are wrong.
Why do you think the Netherlands being so strict? Absolutely crazy, when most other countries are able to have events...for such a liberal country, it doesn't make any sense...

such a shame about Slam Tent changing their date yet again, the new date we cannot do and tbh i wasnt going to bother with the airbnb / travel changes yet again

they are adding to the old line up though so for anyone who can go it will no doubt be phenomenal, sure boiler room is covering it too

Last edited:
Why do you think the Netherlands being so strict? Absolutely crazy, when most other countries are able to have events...for such a liberal country, it doesn't make any sense...
Fear driven tunnel vision on case numbers.

Nightlife has announced they will reopen with 3G on the 12th of February no matter what. And that it's not just a protest for one night, but they will stay open from that moment on despite regulations, fines or whatever. Will have to wait and see how this plays out.

Edit; just bought tickets for Joris Voorn @ Marktkantine Rises on this night...will be the first legal nighttime party in the Netherlands in two years.
(that short timeframe clubs were open including ADE was all daytime)

Last edited:
Seems like DGTL and Awakenings Easter will be possible.
Our government aims to give events the green light from feb 25 with a 1G rule. Everyone needs to be tested, wether you are recovered, vaxxed or unvaxxed, doesn't matter.

G
Our government aims to give events the green light from feb 25 with a 1G rule. Everyone needs to be tested, wether you are recovered, vaxxed or unvaxxed, doesn't matter.
Good news, dgtl lineups looks good. Have you been?

Looks like I will be going dgtl after all.....I was going to go ibiza as didnt think it could happen but dgtl seems to be a good option

Actually I don't know now dgtl or ibiza haha...amsterdam quite expensive for hotels and ibiza would be cheaper hotel wise 🤔

Back