European Festivals

Booked tix for NOUS early Sept. One for the weatherall orphans. Early birds are 45€. Ivan Smagghe is the star turn

Yea. Although the level of security is unreal…multiple sniffer dogs etc (although not particularly good at their job given my experience!)
They took a break fortunately as we got to the front of the queue 😊

Thought the bus service to and from the city was well organised too

6FA6409A-E11F-4A65-A41A-E5C5D9722250.jpeg

Monegros has always been a bit of a bucket list one for me. Went ahead and booked up yesterday.

Anyone here ever been? Planning this then a few days on the beach after for some R and R!

maybe something for you @FlatErik or also @cunninghamali since you live in madrid?

Monegros has always been a bit of a bucket list one for me. Went ahead and booked up yesterday.

Anyone here ever been? Planning this then a few days on the beach after for some R and R!

Yeah @stivi , i'm probably heading there. :) Loved the rave vibe in Madrid when I was in Fabrik New Years Day so expecting this will be nice.

And @DD-7 , i'll be there! 🌵 Decided to choose Monegros over Awakenings.

Bought tickets for the Four Tet all dayer in Finsbury Park in August.
Considering going to Gala in Peckham in June also, anyone been?

First time at Awakenings in 2 & a half years last night. Reminded how few throw a better party than them. None of the DJS I saw were at their very best. As it was a bit of an awkward timetable but even still they smashed it given the circumstances. Very strong night. 8/10. Feels so good to be back at parties like this again.

So....didn't went to Elrow Town Madrid. Anyone else did? Reading a lot of negative comments about it unfortunately.
Visited the DGTL opening night myself, Monolink live was very cool!

Watching Awakenings livestream now. Can hardly tell the difference between outdoor stages and indoor nowadays...incredibly built stages.

First time at Awakenings in 2 & a half years last night. Reminded how few throw a better party than them. None of the DJS I saw were at their very best. As it was a bit of an awkward timetable but even still they smashed it given the circumstances. Very strong night. 8/10. Feels so good to be back at parties like this again.
Also went to this. I thought Joris was average but Beyer was very good & Reiner was amazing.

Production, crowd, music all came together to give an incredible experience - we went to Gashouder at ADE also, and this was better.

Off to the Sunday festival today - weather perfect!

Back