European Festivals

Bought tickets for Elrow Island Croatia. Last year was such a crazy unique experience I couldnt miss it this year.
8-11 september, 72 hours of music (and no confetti for this edition ;-)

Attended the Nobody is not Loved festival, formerly known as DIYnamic festival in Amsterdam.
Was pretty cool, curious to see if all DIYnamic festivals will be rebranded next year. Saw Matthew Herbert, Ame, Adriatique and Solomun.
Heard Atna was a big flop on the mainstage, everybody appearently walked away and came back when Adriatique started playing.
Solomun was good. Weather was amazing so that added to the atmosphere.

Green Day held a concert here (Ålesund) this evening.

There are only about 52,000 people living in the town. However 18,000 people attended the concert.

It seems people are desperate to go to concerts again.

I suspect Tiesto in December will be sold out too.

Verknipt Festival looked absolutely top dollar once again 😩👌 did anyone go? The Dutch don’t skirt around when it comes to festivals that’s for sure.. they have that shit nailed down like road kill

Mystic Garden in Amsterdam was absolutely incredible - had one of the best trips :D we have ever had.

Top class production, set of the festival was Victor Ruiz.

This will definitely be an annual event, although we are back again for ADE in October.

Mystic Garden in Amsterdam was absolutely incredible - had one of the best trips :D we have ever had.

Top class production, set of the festival was Victor Ruiz.

This will definitely be an annual event, although we are back again for ADE in October.
Fully agree it was an amazing festival. Production and decoration were the best I've ever seen, it was like you were walking in a theme park. Every corner of the forest was decorated. I spent a lot of time at the Vision stage, where Prunk and East End Dubs were playing. Good vibes overall.

I'm really having no luck with Transport at the moment. Meant to be at Field Day in 2 weeks time but there's now Train strike on the Saturday...so decided to go the night before and flexibly booked a hotel for the Friday night but now there's an Underground and possibly a Bus strike so not easy to get about London.

Can see people just not booking stuff with all this faff at the moment. In two minds wether to just sell my ticket but I've not seen the Chemical Brothers or Kraftwerk before 🤔

Back