European Festivals

Just decided that we prefer Monegros over Awakenings on the 30th of July.
Too bad this decision came to mind AFTER I opted for vouchers for the summer edition instead of keeping my tickets for the easter edition....if anyone wants to trade 🤷‍♂️ ;)
How easy will it be to get ticket for awakenings do on the weekend of the 30th July if we haven't previously bought tickets/got vouchers? It's my wife's birthday weekend and fancy it. Also what is the best airport for the venue?

Thanks in advance 🙌

Tulum afterlife and circoloco looked amazing from videos,

departure festival all cancelled...imagine going over for that and cancelled last minute, first they told them would be delayed by one day then cancelled it altogether

Screenshot_20220107-191703_Instagram.jpg

Not sure if Covid cancelled it or they just didn’t give the cartel a big enough cut. 45min south in Tulum the parties are going off without a hitch, so probably the later.

And can confirm the Tulum jungle parties are incredible. Top parties of the year, every year.

How easy will it be to get ticket for awakenings do on the weekend of the 30th July if we haven't previously bought tickets/got vouchers? It's my wife's birthday weekend and fancy it. Also what is the best airport for the venue?

Thanks in advance 🙌

I guess getting Awakenings tickets is always hard, but not impossible this time since not all previously bought tickets for the same date festival 2019/2020 have been turned into vouchers. People who did nothing with their tickets (i.e. not opted for vouchers) had their tickets changed to the Easter festival. People who actually did opted for vouchers got a voucher with the value of the ticket they had and that could be 1 days or 2 days but the summer festival is now 3 days AND on a bigger terrain. So I guess you'll get your chance, ticket sale starts somewhere this month.

Best airport location Eindhoven, however I have no idea if that's the same price wise. Sometimes Schiphol or Rotterdam are cheaper destinations to then take the train to Tilburg (near the new Awakenings site Hilvarenbeek) or Eindhoven.
If you're not planning on camping on the festival grounds I would suggest looking at Airbnbs or hotels around Tilburg or Eindhoven. Both places are mentioned as shuttle bus points to the festival.

I guess getting Awakenings tickets is always hard, but not impossible this time since not all previously bought tickets for the same date festival 2019/2020 have been turned into vouchers. People who did nothing with their tickets (i.e. not opted for vouchers) had their tickets changed to the Easter festival. People who actually did opted for vouchers got a voucher with the value of the ticket they had and that could be 1 days or 2 days but the summer festival is now 3 days AND on a bigger terrain. So I guess you'll get your chance, ticket sale starts somewhere this month.

Best airport location Eindhoven, however I have no idea if that's the same price wise. Sometimes Schiphol or Rotterdam are cheaper destinations to then take the train to Tilburg (near the new Awakenings site Hilvarenbeek) or Eindhoven.
If you're not planning on camping on the festival grounds I would suggest looking at Airbnbs or hotels around Tilburg or Eindhoven. Both places are mentioned as shuttle bus points to the festival.
I reckon it will be easy, many people we know won't be bothering as it's camping / far from Amsterdam.

We are undecided ourselves at this point.

We got vouchers, used part of the value to get Easter Gashouder tickets for our mates.

Proper intrigued at what the venue will be... theyve said its an unused site in the City
I know mate! We have scratched our heads at where could be.. before they said it that we thought it might of been the skatepark and added extra areas or something

Rushing for true for it though, I’m guessing it will be a hidden afters affair aswell 👀

Also I’m thinking there must be something else big on in the city that weekend as my mate was saying the Ibis budget for one night was coming up at 380 for 2 people😩 lucky we were already sorted cause that is a joke

Last edited:
I know mate! We have scratched our heads at where could be.. before they said it that we thought it might of been the skatepark and added extra areas or something

Rushing for true for it though, I’m guessing it will be a hidden afters affair aswell 👀
Run time says 2pm - 5am currently. Apparently outdoor and indoor spaces

Back