Destinomakers

Yeah but not everybody can afford taxi rides .so in order a parking place in front of Destino , downer ,im there at 7pm max

Co eden begin since 11pm..
Needing 1h00 to eat/drink/rest at Es Paradise at 01h00am ready to party!!!!

Yeah but not everybody can afford taxi rides .so in order a parking place in front of Destino , downer ,im there at 7pm max

Co eden begin since 11pm..
Needing 1h00 to eat/drink/rest at Es Paradise at 01h00am ready to party!!!!

You’re the exception not the rule.

Very few people buzz around like a blue arsed fly visiting multiple clubs per night “sober”.

tbh, even if there is no event at destino, I'd still go there. call them now, book sunbeds and enjoy the afternoon. it's a lovely place with cool music, the food and the cocktails are great...and I feel you'd enjoy the crowd more there than at ocean beach in your specific case @gutsy
Oh i didnt know as a non hotel guest its possible to book beds on destino. That sounds nice! Im thinking to stay a day at destino pool and pool-bed instead of a beachday. Has someone an idea of prices for two persons?

Last edited:
i ve already been to destino one afternoon with no parties, well nice music for sure but too calm with 10 people there , won't go back for sure
u got ushuaia hotel , hard rock hotel for same mood & more people for sure

Oh i didnt know as a non hotel guest its possible to book beds on destino. That sounds nice! Im thinking to stay a day at destino pool and pool-bed instead of a beachday. Has someone an idea of prices for two persons?

call soon as it‘s getting booked up from what I hear.

there are different options re beds, but IIRC it starts at around 100€ per head of which is split up in a part for the bed and another part which is minimum spend for food & drinks. just call them, they will explain you all the details

call soon as it‘s getting booked up from what I hear.

there are different options re beds, but IIRC it starts at around 100€ per head of which is split up in a part for the bed and another part which is minimum spend for food & drinks. just call them, they will explain you all the details
I will call them stivi, thanks a lot.

save energy for following days
i saw solomun at destino 2013 when it was free, i didnt like it
solomon on sunday& monday will be far enough for me, even though im not in ibz july 19th
That was along time ago! Don't listen to FGP solomun Is amazing, I go every year and I went last month had a great time

Solomun is OK , i went privilege closing 2017 b2b Tale of us :cool: until the end Midday 20 (where were you spotlight people that day? Ko at 10h00 am :D) so i can speak
too much worshipping from people/last generation that don't understand House
Check people with cellphone 1rst row :rolleyes: & those hands up in the air with white wavefan
piirate.gif

Last edited:
Is there a free bus on these nights from San An? Not buzzin about potential spanking of 70 euros on a round trip taxi journey

Is there a free bus on these nights from San An? Not buzzin about potential spanking of 70 euros on a round trip taxi journey

Agree. I mean some of those DJs they have coming up are worth it...... but not sure about a few of the weeks. Taxis + €40 door tax?

Agree. I mean some of those DJs they have coming up are worth it...... but not sure about a few of the weeks. Taxis + €40 door tax?
It’s a serious consideration tbh. When you’re splitting the cost with a mate it’s not too bad. But taking the full hit with the missus/partner.......

It’s a serious consideration tbh. When you’re splitting the cost with a mate it’s not too bad. But taking the full hit with the missus/partner.......

They have buses that run from PDB direct to Destino included with your ticket from 7 PM onwards. I would just take the bus from San An to PDB and then take their bus. Problem solved :)

Bus to Ibiza town? And also San An to Pacha the other night was €25, was pleasantly surprised. On a side note i stayed at dc10 once my group had left on monday and when i left i ended up at front of taxi queue with a €35 fare looming when just as i was getting in the doir 2 lads asked was i going San An... result :lol:

They have buses that run from PDB direct to Destino included with your ticket from 7 PM onwards. I would just take the bus from San An to PDB and then take their bus. Problem solved :)
I took this on Monday evening and if id known what it would be like i would of avoided like the plague. Full of kids off to Ushuaia and was PACKED and extremely hot. Night buses have always been fine but steer clear of the Ushuaia masses from San An trust me

I took this on Monday evening and if id known what it would be like i would of avoided like the plague. Full of kids off to Ushuaia and was PACKED and extremely hot. Night buses have always been fine but steer clear of the Ushuaia masses from San An trust me

I'd still rather do this than spend on a taxi solo. If I had 3 others with me I could consider this option

Back