Destinomakers

its not 30mn, were u running? or high?
:spank:
last time when going out tox maceo after, a guy were asking for cigarette
i don't have sorry
then i spot if was a french ibz(bound to maceo promo team, oxia freind & so on , famous on french community in ibz) , i had on my fb for years but never meet in real (he put us on maceo closing free list and thanks to his connection i succeed to go to after party sayin im freind oth this guy & so on @kfir m the day u were knock out :spank: when askin if peopel want to go to the after )
Hey!it's you Laurent, take all cigarettes u want & i invite him to get in the car n bring to ibz harbor
ibz feuckin small world, i spot him too last year hitchhicking from bmi outdoor, get in!
it was a girl hitchhikin then 2 blokes appears after :D when the girl ask, can my mates come in? when i spot my freind, sure otherwise quiet harsh to drive 3 randoms for free

Last edited:
i don't have sorry
then i spot if was a french ibz(bound to maceo promo team, oxia freind & so on , famous on french community in ibz) , i had on my fb for years but never meet in real (he put us on maceo closing free list and thanks to his connection i succeed to go to after party sayin im freind oth this guy & so on @kfir m the day u were knock out :spank: when askin if peopel want to go to the after )
Hey!it's you Laurent, take all cigarettes u want & i invite him to get in the car n bring to ibz harbor
ibz feuckin small world, i spot him too last year hitchhicking from bmi outdoor, get in!
it was a girl hitchhikin then 2 blokes appears after :D when the girl ask, can my mates come in? when i spot my freind, sure otherwise quiet harsh to drive 3 randoms for free

It’s like 3Km. Easily walkable in 30 minutes.

last time i park the car far from destino 30mn at least...then u add the distance of 10 15mn at least to reach pacha
some people fly in ibz :D, Teach me how to fly :spank:
im flying!:cool:!!
:rolleyes:

i don't have sorry
The strangest part of that post for me was that you wasnt gonna give the guy a tab!

a cigarett, yes u can't give to unknow such in club otherwise at the end of party ur box will be empty
i gave him my cigarett box at the end of the ride, he put me , 2 spotlight , usa rich girl & female french mate on free maceo glist(i could put dozens at this time) but only 2 people show up for maceo party :rolleyes: i wont ask anymore free guestlist for other people than me, as its quiet embarrasing to ask just for me to some djs as im really not good friend but just contacts

Reckon I'll be able to pick up tickets for Solomon on Thursday on the island? I've pre-bought tickets for Destino 3 years in a row and have never ended up going for various reasons!

Back