Destinomakers

Yeah but I don't think minds :spank: and legs are kicking after a party and in ibz
Last time from Pacha parking to Dat Vila IMS It took me 20mn at least while walking eating ibz flao drinking fresh coffee

Yeah i guess that's true, if the minds aren't working well then it can take longer! There's always distractions or something. Plus everything gets so much slower in Ibiza. I do everything at a snail's pace.

Body is wrecked in ibz, cramps, burning feet, lack of sleep...
Bring scholl cream for the pain of feets for those that plan to rave in ibz "till they die" :D .
My feets are quiet stong ,as i used to be paper delivery boy to buy my rock vinyls , younger, but it still burn after 4 -5 days raving in a row

part of the fun of destino is figuring out ur transportation after being so high & wanting to reach ur next place right on time :D

Anyone make it up there last night for the M Brothers?

I was there but genuinely on business this time.

the Mbros aren't my cuppa so didn't miss out on anything. it was busy, not completely packed though I think

Can see us not doing 19th now.
She’s pulling a face as I originally said we would take it easy on the first night (mistake I know). It’s more hassle than it’s worth plus the inaccessibility of the place.

It didn’t go down too well when I told her that she was a guest on my trip

It’s not that hard to get to.

Bus to Ibiza town then a short taxi.

Not even, there's a free Destino bus after 7 PM and it's not like the reg trip to ibz town sucks. This isn't a bus ride in some grimy depressing streets, it's scenic Ibiza!

Back