Destinomakers

hate to be the bearer of bad news but I have a feeling 23rd aug and 6th sep might not happen at all. will update when I know for sure.

Why don’t you guys do one of your “Spotlight Takeovers”? You’d be able to organise it ten times better than the Destino people ;)

Kinda interesting to see how those other dates won't go ahead since they were giving out free entry wristbands for Destino after Cocoon this week for entry before 7 PM. Maybe they don't think there's interest? There were quite a few ppl for the Jamie Jones and Joseph Captriai one tho. I had been partying for 4 straight days and just couldn't go to the Koze one. Is it a problem with getting talent??

Kinda interesting to see how those other dates won't go ahead since they were giving out free entry wristbands for Destino after Cocoon this week for entry before 7 PM. Maybe they don't think there's interest? There were quite a few ppl for the Jamie Jones and Joseph Captriai one tho. I had been partying for 4 straight days and just couldn't go to the Koze one. Is it a problem with getting talent??

I'm suspecting hard to get the talent they want/need becuase Thursday 23rd August in particular seems weak for competition elsewhere on the island. Its not like people would avoid going out in the evening to Destino because there is massive Nightime event elsewhere. I was hoping to do Destino that night because nothing else takes my fancy that night.

Pre 7PM was quiet yesterday, so if the wristbands are a tactic to get more people there earlier, then it makes perfect sense. Drinks are as expensive as Pacha itself, and people are going to be spending money at the bar - moreso as people justify it for not having paid an admission fee.

Pre 7PM was quiet yesterday, so if the wristbands are a tactic to get more people there earlier, then it makes perfect sense. Drinks are as expensive as Pacha itself, and people are going to be spending money at the bar - moreso as people justify it for not having paid an admission fee.

If I was going to go at 8, but they offered me free entry at 7, you can be damn sure I’ll be there at 6:55 and will puchase a couple of drinks ;)

Kinda interesting to see how those other dates won't go ahead since they were giving out free entry wristbands for Destino after Cocoon this week for entry before 7 PM. Maybe they don't think there's interest?

given that it's ibiza in 2018 my guess is santa eularia government now thinks that a weekly open air party next to the expensive villas is too much and wants to shut it down?

I went Thursday for the Cocoon event, top notch tunes throughout we got there at 6 for Tim Green who was good, although I thought he'd have gone down better between Koze and Sven. As for Destino itself I'm not so sure. It probably has lovely views of the bay but you can't see it cos it's sealed off. It just seems like it's there to make as much money as possible- there is surely no need for club prices in the day. Also too many VIP posers behind the decks, lots of people who wanted to be looked at. It's clubbing Jim but not as we know it...rant over it was still enjoyable.

I personally loved destinomakers this week.

on future destinomakers dates:

it seems 23rd august is indeed not happening. 30th august is confirmed, 6th september looking good but not 100% yet. and then, but this is also not confirmed yet, there might be more destinomakers events in september maybe.

as usual - you'll read it here once confirmed.

Thr 7pm wristband thing woulda worked for me since Tim green was on before then but i also think he'd be better in between Koze and Sven.

Yeah lots of posers behind the decks, areas closed off

Back