Destinomakers

They [Pacha] are one of the most prestigious clubbing brands in the World. And it now feels like they are frantically working the phones to get a DJ to play as if they are some start-up beach club paying cash in hand and after a cut price deal. You had ALL winter to sort it!
Have a word with em’ big fella

They [Pacha] are one of the most prestigious clubbing brands in the World. And it now feels like they are frantically working the phones to get a DJ to play as if they are some start-up beach club paying cash in hand and after a cut price deal. You had ALL winter to sort it!

Them them I'll play for 60euros and a free drink :p

riiiiight.

the bad news first - 5th july is gone from destino events calendar.

the good news is more line up news for destinomakers coming soon :cool:

I’m getting massive pressure to go to ocean beach now so need a plan b if you know of anything else to do on the 5th Stivi

tbh, even if there is no event at destino, I'd still go there. call them now, book sunbeds and enjoy the afternoon. it's a lovely place with cool music, the food and the cocktails are great...and I feel you'd enjoy the crowd more there than at ocean beach in your specific case @gutsy

Boom!
Solumuns for the 19th
temptation but whether I should go this as I dont want to feel like a burst couch for clockwork on the friday through to sunday then diynamic at Amnesia on monday...saying that when im back in sep there is only rumours on the sunday...well impressed last year with destino

save energy for following days
i saw solomun at destino 2013 when it was free, i didnt like it
solomon on sunday& monday will be far enough for me, even though im not in ibz july 19th

Can some one fill me in regards Destino. Is it all finished up at 12, could've swore i read on here there's an indoor club part that sometimes carries-on, Vox er something?

I arrive on 19th July but realistically won't make it there til atleast 21:30, bound to be jammers at that stage so tryin to determine if it's worth me while

Cheers

ending midnight Destino outside aera then TOx Destino the small (200-300people max?) indoor club but people used to leave the place...
i ve already been to Destino around 9h30pm, a nightmare as u have to park ur car 40mn far by feet :eek: from Destino

temptation but whether I should go this as I dont want to feel like a burst couch for clockwork on the friday through to sunday then diynamic at Amnesia on monday...saying that when im back in sep there is only rumours on the sunday...well impressed last year with destino
Just take it easy, it finishes at 12.

Back