Destinomakers

Sounds like they dont know as Stivi suggests too. Wonder what the issue is, a booking maybe?

as I said it's not sure yet...

it seems that either a booking fell through or they simply couldn't get a headliner for that date yet and now it's pretty late in the day.

as I said it's not sure yet...

it seems that either a booking fell through or they simply couldn't get a headliner for that date yet and now it's pretty late in the day.

Considering how professional Pacha usually are, it has to be said that Destino have made a complete fu*kery of this Thursday date. Maybe they don't care, but I can give them countless examples of people that would have booked weekends around some of these dates, stayed at their hotel and spent money. They have one of the best venues on the island for a party, and 2-3 weeks out they haven't really announced a full line-up. Rant Over.

Considering how professional Pacha usually are, it has to be said that Destino have made a complete fu*kery of this Thursday date. Maybe they don't care, but I can give them countless examples of people that would have booked weekends around some of these dates, stayed at their hotel and spent money. They have one of the best venues on the island for a party, and 2-3 weeks out they haven't really announced a full line-up. Rant Over.

ha! @mr_why ‘s first ever pacha group rant!!
you know, this year they were very late with all the line ups and it‘s clear to see this summer the main factor lies on pacha per se so that could explain why the destino events simply enjoyed less priority.

that said, overall it will be the summer with most proper headliners ever playing at destino. carola, mbros and JC with CC announced already, more to come soon :)

ha! @mr_why ‘s first ever pacha group rant!!
you know, this year they were very late with all the line ups and it‘s clear to see this summer the main factor lies on pacha per se so that could explain why the destino events simply enjoyed less priority.

that said, overall it will be the summer with most proper headliners ever playing at destino. carola, mbros and JC with CC announced already, more to come soon :)

HaHa. Oh I have ranted before!
I get what you are saying, and some good names have been announced. Just frustrated they never got the bookings made and out earlier.

Thank the lord Afterlife lineup is great on July 5th or id be out with pickforks in front of Destino.

Sounds like even if there is a party, it’ll be a hodge podge lineup.

You never know, they have plenty of talent on the island or nearby. It's ibiza after all

They [Pacha] are one of the most prestigious clubbing brands in the World. And it now feels like they are frantically working the phones to get a DJ to play as if they are some start-up beach club paying cash in hand and after a cut price deal. You had ALL winter to sort it!

Back