Destinomakers

Well he’s playing Afterlife on 30-August. Will he do two double gig weeks in a row? Plus the “Port” gig is often early-mid September?

Think last year it was end of September at the port, I missed it by a few days. Solomun live @ disteno with undercatt 2016 is by far the best day/night I’ve had on the island.

19th too. If its a good line up, seems a viable option for our first night?
Yeh defo worth a visit. The rumours i went to was far from rocking but i enjoyed it none the less so if the place gets rocking then i imagine its great. Not cheap for a beer though :eek:

Would really enjoy another visit to destino, but it’s got to be a worthwhile trip as my buddies want a bit of atmosphere.

It''s honestly one of the few outdoor venues that features underground music so you can't get too choosy about going or not, especially on Thursday daytimes where like the only other option may be a Paradise afterparty at BMI

Got to please 10 guys. If I send them to a party where they havnt heard of the dj, straight away they are gonna be questioning where I’m taking them. If the place don’t get too busy and hardly a decent atmosphere then I’m gonna have to answer those questions. For me I don’t mind, I’m happy to go cos I love the place.

Surely the 5th of July lineup is imminent... im in the same boat gutsy, me and the missus will be happy to go unless dj's really not to my liking but gotta convince 5 novices to part with €40 ish so gotta be sumat i can sell other than its a really nice venue

It''s honestly one of the few outdoor venues that features underground music so you can't get too choosy about going or not
For me I don’t mind, I’m happy to go cos I love the place.

Exactly how i feel about Destino myself. I'd have no interest in Capriati and Jamie Jones for example, but if i were on the island and that's what i had on offer, I would part with the dough for it. For me the setting is unmatched, so unless the music is flat out terrible, I think its worth a go. It's actually one of the few places that genuinely has me really missing Ibiza because as great as the Amnesia and Pacha experiences (and so forth) are, I feel you can get that in a lot of places, Destino not so much.

not sure and might therefore of course change anytime but mmmmaybe the 5th july destinomakers date won't happen...

I asked Destino as I was going to book a bed and they said keep an eye on website and maybe there will be good news soon
Not sure what to make of that...

I asked Destino as I was going to book a bed and they said keep an eye on website and maybe there will be good news soon
Not sure what to make of that...
Sounds like they dont know as Stivi suggests too. Wonder what the issue is, a booking maybe?

Back