British and Bad teeth, Myth or for real?

hawaii.

Yes, many Brits do in fact have some f*cked up teeth, as do the Scottish and Irish as well.

There we go again, only an american could write something so stupid. Scottish people are brittish people you ignorant F*cker.

In a recent survey 100 brittish and 100 american people were asked this question: What is the most southerly US state. 62 Brittsh people got it right and only 30 americans did. Really made me laugh.

one thing, so the Scottish and N. Irish are part of the United Kingdom. That doesn't mean they aren't recognized as separate division bodies. In North America and the rest of the world besides europe, I'm pretty sure if you show random people the Wales Flag, the Red Cross Flag, the Scottish Cross Flag and the United Kingdom Flag, most people wouldn't recognize any of them other then the UK one.

Just Brits are stereotyped more often then the Irish or Scottish. Maybe because the UK flag symbolizes more of England then the Royal Red Cross flag, even though the flag is based upon the union of the 3.

American stereotypes aren't even taken that offensive. I don't care to be called fat, I know there's ignorant people in the US, but that's OK. Ignorance is Bliss, so in their minds, their happy to be themselves. Myself I don't care if I'm called fat or ignorant, because I know i'm not. I'll make you look like a fool if you take me lightly. Not all fiesty like you British seem to take offense just because some people in history have had nasty chompers.

Either way, your the one who's showing ignorance and immaturity. Blant name calling isn't good in a discussion, because only a moron would resort to name calling if his point isn't well-thought. It's like that old saying,

Never argue with a Moron, he'll only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

God i'm starting to get disgusted by all these obsense comments, all you people are doing is showing your lack of maturity and decency to answer a question. If you read the thread, I never meant to OFFEND anyone, so if you were offended, please take notice and act accordingly. Or I'll be forced to recognize your faults.

-edited for your enjoyment

The Royal Red Cross - say no more.

My most recognised symbol is the international sign of p*issing your pants which is a large yellow patch on denim jeans.

Crazed said:
Just Brits are stereotyped more often then the Irish or Scottish. Maybe because the UK flag symbolizes more of England then the Royal Red Cross flag, even though the flag is based upon the union of the 3.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I am from Scotland. I am British making me a Brit, born in Scotland so also making me Scottish. Think of people from New York. They will call themselves New Yorkers and Americans!

Crazed, you have got it horribly wrong again Im afraid by saying the Irish are part of the United Kingdom.
I think you should just give up.

northern lreland, same stuff to me.

isn't the UK flag based on the Irish Saint Patrick Cross, The Scottish St. Andrew Cross and the St. George Cross for England? To myself and other americans that still leaves room for the irish(n. irish) to be considered brits just because being northern irish doesn't exact stray away from the fact your irish either way.

I guess I have to be more speciic next time. Funny thing is that I didn't mention IRELAND, I said the Irish. So technically speaking, northern irish if you want me to so god damn specific.

Like I said before, most stereotypes in america are just based upon the british. Meaning either way, Scottish to us doesn't exactly represent the same stereotype as of british

Yes I get the resemblence between being a Scot in the UK and New Yorker from USA, i'm not that stupid. I was saying that Brits(which, HERE in AMERICA, we refer the ENGLISH people as brits, because stereotypically Brits in our minds are ENGLISH.) Sorry to make more stereotype, but just the last 'simpsons' episode was about the Simpsons going to London and that had to the the APITOMY of british(english) stereotypes. That's the kind of shit i'm talking about. Do I really have to be that SPECIFIC, or do you guys just choose not to use common sense?

quit.........

:D crazed..ever heard of that old saying! quit while your ahead...........and go forth and multiply! :eek:

Crazed said:
. Do I really have to be that SPECIFIC, or do you guys just choose not to use common sense?

This is something you appear to seriously lack :lol:

Why don't you just shut up and give it a rest eh?

nope.

I should though. This argument really turned into what I was saying before,

never argue with a moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

so far all I've seen is lack of common sense out of your responses, enlighten me with something I don't know and it'll save the pleasure of my demise. It's entertaining as far as I'm concerned.

StevieG said:
Crazed said:
. Do I really have to be that SPECIFIC, or do you guys just choose not to use common sense?

This is something you appear to seriously lack :lol:

Why don't you just shut up and give it a rest eh?

give me an example and prove me wrong.

Surely even a tw@ would realise that England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales are all seperate countries.

Your posts are just full of bile, which is probably not dissimilar to the contents of your head.

Yes but we're talking about the United Kingdom, Great Britain.

Your just contradicting from what Aaron and spunkymonkey said, their not seperate countries only Ireland and the other 4 are under one united state.

Are you trying change history and confuse myself with absurdity or am I wrong?

honestly, I just will stop posting. Either way this thread is getting no where, and all that's happened is it's been reduced to immature name calling from sensitive people that need to lighten up. Say that I've had part in making offensive remarks, your wrong. I have yet to make a reference to a single individual as a lowered being. So as far as i'm considered, make your remarks without scorn and next time I'll give reason to stop posting.

maybe just everyone needs to let summer come and Ibiza will surely lighten up the tension. Actually, It's practically summer here so maybe you guys are just under the weather? :lol:

StevieG said:
Surely even a tw@ would realise that England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales are all seperate countries.

Your posts are just full of bile, which is probably not dissimilar to the contents of your head.

...erm... sorry to butt in but Wales is actually a principality. They said no to independence, the strange peeps. Northern Ireland isn't a separate country either, it's part of Britain.

glasgow-chick said:
StevieG said:

...erm... sorry to butt in but Wales is actually a principality. They said no to independence, the strange peeps. Northern Ireland isn't a separate country either, it's part of Britain.

Now thats just being plain picky :p

"Last edited by Crazed on Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:16 pm; edited 3 times in total"

Why edit three times?

How badly made must your point have been before three edits?# :D

Re: This quandy has a very simple answer

kn1980 said:
Yes, many Brits do in fact have some f*cked up teeth, as do the Scottish and Irish as well.

There we go again, only an american could write something so stupid. Scottish people are brittish people you ignorant F*cker.

In a recent survey 100 brittish and 100 american people were asked this question: What is the most southerly US state. 62 Brittsh people got it right and only 30 americans did. Really made me laugh.

Really son - is this the most you can contribute to this conversation? Bogging the topic down with semantics....it is my belief that you are missing the larger point, which I will again reiterate for those of you who are perhaps a bit dense, regardless of nationality, principality or otherwise.

*All human beings have fu*ked up teeth - In America (with a capital "A"), the practice of Orthodonics (A specialized branch of dentistry that corrects malocclusion and restores the teeth to proper alignment and functions) is much more common.

Crazed said:
so far all I've seen is lack of common sense out of your responses, enlighten me with something I don't know and it'll save the pleasure of my demise. It's entertaining as far as I'm concerned.

I'll enlighten you on something you don't know, yet everyone else does. Your just one big pompus wazick, who is trying to make an argument about f*ck all! You continue single-out brits as english, and you continue to whine on about some stupid teeth comment you made. Oh and you continue to give reasons to your argument that no-one else is bothered about.
Do you realise that you are continuing to give reasons for your argument and nobody is replying with an answer? this is because nobody in england gives a f*ck about what other people from other countries thinks about them! On the whole in my tender 19 years of existence i can say that most people in england are happy enough with there appearence that they dont waste all there money on tit jobs and lipo, or a face lift and sh1t like that.

I honestly cannot believe you thought for one minute that a so called intelligent bloke from america with loads of so called common sense thought that all 'brits' have bucked teeth! common sense surely must prevail and whack you square in the face whilst screaming... 'you daft twat'

not all brits have bad teeth, the same applies to every race, religion and gender around the world... there are exceptions to every rule... and who the f*** thought he/she was big enough to label people in stereotypical catergories in the first place???

No-one is perfect and no-one is going to have perfection stamped all over them, everyone is unique and have their own qualities.

So please let this argument drop and just take it as experience to think about what you say in future... you should be ashamed of yourself that you even had the audacity to ask such a stupid question in the first place.

Peace...

Quinny said:
Crazed said:

I'll enlighten you on something you don't know, yet everyone else does. Your just one big pompus wazick, who is trying to make an argument about f*ck all! You continue single-out brits as english, and you continue to whine on about some stupid teeth comment you made. Oh and you continue to give reasons to your argument that no-one else is bothered about.
Do you realise that you are continuing to give reasons for your argument and nobody is replying with an answer? this is because nobody in england gives a f*ck about what other people from other countries thinks about them! On the whole in my tender 19 years of existence i can say that most people in england are happy enough with there appearence that they dont waste all there money on tit jobs and lipo, or a face lift and sh1t like that.

I honestly cannot believe you thought for one minute that a so called intelligent bloke from america with loads of so called common sense thought that all 'brits' have bucked teeth! common sense surely must prevail and whack you square in the face whilst screaming... 'you daft twat'

not all brits have bad teeth, the same applies to every race, religion and gender around the world... there are exceptions to every rule... and who the *beep* thought he/she was big enough to label people in stereotypical catergories in the first place???

No-one is perfect and no-one is going to have perfection stamped all over them, everyone is unique and have their own qualities.

So please let this argument drop and just take it as experience to think about what you say in future... you should be ashamed of yourself that you even had the audacity to ask such a stupid question in the first place.

Peace...

Absolutely spot on mate. ;)

Back