BORA BORA's last season.... end of an era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some quiet cool German spotlight Send me the Link of 1h31 Bora Bora video oct 16th around 6pm
No ☠️!No PARTY!!! (Can sée myself filming up some girls shaking slapping their ass when seein they were filmed :spank:😆)
1h21:40 black girl in orange dress was my neighbor Along Vintage Closing AT Lio that was a great party..AT same Time the curly bloKe (talking to black Guy) that gonna gave me the Destino tox solomun private party sparkling yellow wristband 🙌 16hours later in Destino parking,Ibiza f***ing small WORLD

Is anyone on the island at Keep on Dancing tonight? I think I’ve mustered up enough energy to go out again after a full weekend of fun, but don’t want to go along if it’s empty 😂

Think Fisher if he was Spanish and worse 😂
Enjoy 😉
Aahhhhhh

Have to hear all Gun Club or Buzzcocks records 5 times in a row at this evening to repair the mental damage. Hope it helps.

Yeah , thats similar what you can hear in TV , if they show a DJ.
The worst thing are this fu... Ibiza Partys in some Bars , some Discos and other venues. Same Sound.
Same shi...
In reality : This is the sound of Ibiza very often. At all times. Even the times the people call the good old times.
The cool Ibiza is not everywhere on the island.

Last edited:
IMPRO IBIZA 4th Anniversary | Saturday 12 November | From 15:00

Stefano Noferini
2vilas
Tony Castello
Alex del Vecchio
+ more

The Age Of Love Ibiza 1st Anniversary | Saturday 3 December | From 23:00

Ángel Linde
Dani Serra
Toni Clemente
Óscar Bolo