BORA BORA's last season.... end of an era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaahhhh ...

He is back , back , back

He had some time to wash his suit.
When did he disapear?
5 years ?

I’ve said before and recently on other FB pages. The place was never the same when Gee left. Only visited a few times since then and it was very poor. Just my thoughts but by trying to change and keep up with the times they lost the spark and madness that came with it.

Sad though to hear great memories from 00-06 🙌🏻
Oh well, it’s now closed. Thought I would post this - thanks for the great times

Cant be a bad thing if there doing music again already? maybe new owners saw how busy last few weeks have been and want cash in? My guess is they will do up the hotel to 4/5 star and try and keep the venue going under a new name but could be wrong, sound restrictions etc could be big factor.

Cant be a bad thing if there doing music again already? maybe new owners saw how busy last few weeks have been and want cash in? My guess is they will do up the hotel to 4/5 star and try and keep the venue going under a new name but could be wrong, sound restrictions etc could be big factor.
Impossible to have a outdoor venue with Sound and dancing in Ibiza. If there is someting new there , it will be indoor.
If a New 4 or 5 Star is working ? Lets see ... there are enough expesnive ones at PdB. A solid 3+ hotel with reasonable prices would be ok.

I bet they will turn it as another posh beach club...
Yeah ...

Nassau works not so bad . Tanit , too I think.
In July there were some people in. A lot of people had dinner there. They earn enough money to refurb nearly every year.
Maybe its the best way to earn money : To be a posh beach Club.
Nassau is not bad. I am there sometimes. Its comfortable to sit there ,
have a drink and relax. Total different thing to Bora Bora at his best times. Different crowd , different concept. Different sound.
By the way : PdB is not posh ...

I'm having trouble to label places where you can't dance as clubs. In my view Sa Trinxa is the only sort of beach club left on the island. Other places are mere beach bars/restaurants

I'm having trouble to label places where you can't dance as clubs. In my view Sa Trinxa is the only sort of beach club left on the island. Other places are mere beach bars/restaurants
Is jet apartments still a thing? I know thats more round the pool but wether you like it or not it did used to get lively in there!

Is jet apartments still a thing? I know thats more round the pool but wether you like it or not it did used to get lively in there!
Nah... we had an apartment next to the kiddie-pool. Now and then some events with below par tech house but things never went off properly, although volume levels were very decent. Music stopped earlier than pre-covid, which wasn't a bad thing for us.

Same story with Bora Bora this year.

1666356704027.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back