BORA BORA's last season.... end of an era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone explain what the script is with Bora Bora these days. Saw an amateur video the other day on YT and it looks decidedly different. Is the party all “inside” now?

I know that Bora Bora has changed ownership, and I believe it is primarily a rented venue this summer. I'm aware of the advertised parties like Zoo Project (Thursdays) and DANCE! (Sundays w/ Nic Fanciulli). Has anyone been to BB on Thursday, Fri, Sat, or Sunday? Prior to dusk? Wondering if worth a stop during the day at some point. Though, only if the music is on with some people dancing around. Miss the ole BB days and soundtrack. Thanks.

Bora Bora not the same as years ago especially as a pre-Space venue, but I still enjoy going there for a few hours.

end of an era.
Sad times, but inevitable. Was completely dead whenever I walked past last week...after 5pm that was as well. Once they started charging silly money for drinks, it was over...

So from next year it will be run by "one of the most important leisure and catering groups on the island" under a different name...

Sad news but it hasn't really been the same place since the late 00s when they started to put up barrier between the venue and beach. Then moving towards indoors only and VIP was the final nail in the coffin. Especially when the hotel rooms didn't look as though they had changed since the 90s yet the prices had increased considerably.

Assume it will become part of the Palladium Hotel Group?

Reactions: PP
Sad news but it hasn't really been the same place since the late 00s when they started to put up barrier between the venue and beach. Then moving towards indoors only and VIP was the final nail in the coffin. Especially when the hotel rooms didn't look as though they had changed since the 90s yet the prices had increased considerably.

Assume it will become part of the Palladium Hotel Group?
Vibra ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back