BORA BORA's last season.... end of an era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg to differ, then again this sort of things are pretty subjective. I for one had an amazing time.
Me too! My friend didn't like it either! But my other friend first timer loved it

The crowd was better last year tho more friendly and chilled but music better this year

Me too! My friend didn't like it either! But my other friend first timer loved it

The crowd was better last year tho more friendly and chilled but music better this year
That confirmed what I said before, everybody experience is unique when it comes to clubbing which depends from many factors.
Has the friend that “didn’t like it” been there before?
I’m with you about the music but I didn’t think the crowd was that bad, then again I wasn’t there last year (thanks Covid!) so I can’t make a comparison.
One thing for sure it made such a difference to be able to dance without the usual pushing you have to endure in the summer 😂
Did you spend most of your time in the terrace or did you switch from time to time?

That confirmed what I said before, everybody experience is unique when it comes to clubbing which depends from many factors.
Has the friend that “didn’t like it” been there before?
I’m with you about the music but I didn’t think the crowd was that bad, then again I wasn’t there last year (thanks Covid!) so I can’t make a comparison.
One thing for sure it made such a difference to be able to dance without the usual pushing you have to endure in the summer 😂
Did you spend most of your time in the terrace or did you switch from time to time?
Yes the friend that didn't like it goes dc10 alot and her expectations was super high, she was was anxious in there so that didn't help

Yeh the space in dc10 was good for sure, defo had room to move

We started off in the main room tania vulcano was amazing!

Switched rooms a couple of times then after that moved to the terrace and stayed there all night

Did you switch rooms alot?

Sorry to hear about your friend, anxiety and clubbing don’t really go hand in hand.
I kept alternating between the 2 rooms all night but like you, I made sure I was in the main room for Tania Vulcano 😍

the entrance is the hotel door (same level as steak n shake), just close to road, we saw the bora bora door closed n made a 10mn walk on beach ( instead of step back)) to go back to this entrance , i didnt get why there was Guardia civil, on left side, they were seatrchin radom people on queu
some mate nearly been turned back as one gc ask for his id (always have my health insurance card without pic and pic of my id on cellphone)n he didnt have even a picture on cellphone, i had to tell them he was a clean tourist
there was outdoor dancefloor (we had 10€ pizza) with sofa n bed n indoor the place we used to go but far more inside(2 steps far inside) , its sauna there with smoke of people
ps: i will never get used to boring tech house (that average people may enjoy) played there at indoor place, outdoor dancefloor had great music but 10 people max.7pm to midnight , i was fed up with music, minds may not be clear as i didnt recognise a french worker i used to see in ibz clubs but still recognised Francisco

Had many a good afternoon in Bora Bora, especially back in the day of Home/We Love at Space when they would do the return ticket so you could leave and head across the road for a few cheaper drinks, then head back and carry on! It lost its way a bit in the last few years I think, and the club room at night time was pretty crap tbh, but good for a free/cheaper night out!
What is the plan for the place? Will the jet apartments bar next door still blast out music, or will it be a much quieter place now?

Also what happened to the 'El Patio' part of Bora Bora? Didn't see much of that over the last few years, and never actually went, but looked like a much much smaller mini Ushuaia!

Also what happened to the 'El Patio' part of Bora Bora? Didn't see much of that over the last few years, and never actually went, but looked like a much much smaller mini Ushuaia!
worked well if you stick Carola, TMB, Apollonia or Paco in it as an official Afters, but not so well when trying to charge €35 entrance for a group of local DJs

Hopefully the government allows the new owners to actually have a beach club. Would love to meet the brain trust at city council that thought a blue tarp was a good solution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back