_____ Fresh rumours about DJs switching clubs next year. Gonna be a fun 2012 _____

Something like Anjuna would work well at Sankeys, I don't think it'd fill any of the bigger clubs.
They need a trance night at Ushuaia :lol:

He played mostly in Europe. He didn't use the cube or anything in amnesia when he had his mini residency, though, just the usual stage setup that mixmag seem to have adopted for the full season this year.

He is well overdue for a European tour, me thinks. Maybe he'll do it next summer?

Imagine the cube in privilige though!

It'd be awesome.
However, I'd want him to play for longer than an hour and a half if i'm shelling out €50 to see him.

On a different note I went to Judgement Sundays at Eden in early July and it was MUCH quieter than it has been in previous years, with virtually nobody on the upper level . When I went back later in the season they had taken the unusual step of setting up a temporary DJ booth at the other end of the main room , this reduced the capacity of the room and meant the DJ was not staring out over a part empty room. After more than a decade and these dwindling numbers you have to ask yourself is it time for the Judge to budge?

I'd like to see Bedrock at Amnesia, or privilege, maybe M_NUS at Amnesia as well

Maybe Never Say Never moving to Pacha

Never Say Never one-offs @ S'Estanyol ! Now that would be heaven for me 8)

Reckon Bedrock would likely not survive @ Amnesia (although with enough people would be perfect for the venue in terms of atmosphere and music) and could def. never fill Privilege.

IF Deadmau5 had a weekly night in privilige it would mean he would be flying backwards n forwads to wherever he is touring, it wouldnt make logical sense for him, he would have to be touring in europe all summer for it to work and i cant see that happening!

How is this different from all the other DJ's???
Richie was in Asia and South America between his sets in IBIZA.

they had taken the unusual step of setting up a temporary DJ booth at the other end of the main room , this reduced the capacity of the room and meant the DJ was not staring out over a part empty room.

The reason why they changed the layout was initially to accomodate one of Eddie Halliwell's ED-IT sets and then they said it worked better so kept doing it. Then again, as you said, it could be to hide fewer numbers!!!!

Never Say Never one-offs @ S'Estanyol ! Now that would be heaven for me 8)

Reckon Bedrock would likely not survive @ Amnesia (although with enough people would be perfect for the venue in terms of atmosphere and music) and could def. never fill Privilege.

What about a Prydz on the terrace Digweed in the main Room combo???? just a thought!!!!(although not a Tue as I reckon Digweed wouldnt want to clash with Cox!!!!)

Also Annie Mac at Eden??????, she could probably hold a night there easily (as her Annie Mac Presents nights in the UK seem to be going from strength to strengh).

On a different note I went to Judgement Sundays at Eden in early July and it was MUCH quieter than it has been in previous years, with virtually nobody on the upper level . When I went back later in the season they had taken the unusual step of setting up a temporary DJ booth at the other end of the main room , this reduced the capacity of the room and meant the DJ was not staring out over a part empty room. After more than a decade and these dwindling numbers you have to ask yourself is it time for the Judge to budge?

It's time for Trance to budge you mean.

Back