_____ Fresh rumours about DJs switching clubs next year. Gonna be a fun 2012 _____

Pretty much a cert. Still reckon Annie Mac & co may move into Eden. Demographic on the doorstep :!:

ElectronicSessions are on a recruitment drive for Ibiza 2012. So that might give something away about parties planned for next year :?:

Pretty much a cert. Still reckon Annie Mac & co may move into Eden. Demographic on the doorstep

I don't think they will move. I went to see Prydz and with a heavy heart i can admit that Annie's room had a lot more pull. Done a great job of getting the SanAns through the door. Amnesia would be silly to let it go imo. I'm confident Judgement Sundays will get replaced with a full dnb dubstep night though!

I don't think they will move. I went to see Prydz and with a heavy heart i can admit that Annie's room had a lot more pull. Done a great job of getting the SanAns through the door. Amnesia would be silly to let it go imo. I'm confident Judgement Sundays will get replaced with a full dnb dubstep night though!

Judgement Sundays will no longer be San An's busiest night.
Wish I'd of made more of an effort to go in the last three years now!

I don't think its the end of JS, Jules did say, he will continue to dj in ibiza and festivals. But can defo see Annie Mac and the "dubstep movement" moving into Eden

Last time I spoke to Jules he said he can confirm that he was back at Eden next year - that was before the recent announcement but doubt that would've changed?

Mike and Claire of Manumission fame seem to be getting very friendly with Pacha in recent months. They are at the courting stage now and I would not be surprised if they host a show related to their new cinema project in Pacha or Lio next year.
lio would make more sense.....

296268_10150298850367441_362969532440_8141805_1940044552_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Come Together at Space on Fridays is no more. To be incorporated into Carl Cox's The Revolution Recruits and Sands Beach Bar.

Interesting! What are Space going to do on a Friday then? Its a shame as Come Together worked so much better on a Thursday in 2010, BUT Kehakuma IS now all about Thursday's, so noway it could have been moved.

Good news for Pacha-Tong and MTV then!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no idea what SHM are doing then? By the looks of it though they might be going at it alone with only a few appearances as Swedish House Mafia?

Just seen on twitter that Tiesto is expected to confirm he is going to pacha sometime this week

'Tiësto is proud to announce that he'll be returning to Ibiza this year with a brand new residency at Pacha! The first date is Monday, May 28th, so start preparing!'

Source: Faceache via Danny Whittle

Back