World Cup 2010

:lol:

Testimonial for the West Ham academy coach, right Liam?

Stop your whining... I'm sure your summer will be fine as Terry holds together your teams defense!

Spot on sir.

My summer will be fine if Terry stays at home.;) I am finding it very very hard to support this current batch of over paid primma donnas. Even the manager is at now too!

kinell it's silly season already!!

In one day I hear City are signing Bent and Ibrahimobvic!!

Like we need any more headless chickens or big daft lazy fookers? :rolleyes::lol:

My summer will be fine if Terry stays at home.;) I am finding it very very hard to support this current batch of over paid primma donnas. Even the manager is at now too!
Considering what top American sportsman take home in pay, I still don't get this English fascination/consternation with players' salaries. :confused: I can only assume it comes from English football's working class roots?

Nevertheless, as I said before, as much as I'd love JT to help you all lift the cup, if you want to leave him out and come in 2nd in our group then I can deal with that ;)

off subject a bit, but did anyone ever hear about the phone in prior to the 2002 world cup, in which someone called in to speak to stan colleymore to express their disappointment at him not being selected, because he already had experience of beating the swedes :lol:

Elaborate please :confused:

I see the Gerrard rumours appears to be only that :rolleyes: :lol: (for the time being)

With his fantasy football earner he was doing. He was rating players like Neville, Campbell higher than the ones in his squad. I thought he had a bit more savvy than that. He should know the media is like here too.

I see they couldn't resist bringing old Brand Beckham with them. The world cup wouldn't be complete without him prancing around.

Considering what top American sportsman take home in pay, I still don't get this English fascination/consternation with players' salaries. :confused: I can only assume it comes from English football's working class roots?

Nevertheless, as I said before, as much as I'd love JT to help you all lift the cup, if you want to leave him out and come in 2nd in our group then I can deal with that ;)

No I have no issue with any footballer earning the money they do. It's a short career and you have to maximise your potential as much as possible. However don't think for one minute you are above the law and everyone else. The modern day footballer don't do themselves any favours, Mr Terry one of the main culprits.

I think England USA will be a draw or you'll beat us. We will scrape through the group like we usually do.

23 days to go!!!

just ahd memo round saying that all games will be showed on the big plasmas in our cafe and break-out areas!!! and for the slovenia game they are laying on beers etc!!! :p

23 days to go!!!

just ahd memo round saying that all games will be showed on the big plasmas in our cafe and break-out areas!!! and for the slovenia game they are laying on beers etc!!! :p

Great news 8)

ITV and BBC should also show the games live online, so should be easy enough to sneak a small window behind all those word and excel documents.. ;)

BTW mate... I'm hoping Mancini is still good mates with Ibrahimovic these days.. would be great if we could offload him to you for a few bob :lol: ;)

He wont get a kick in now we have the man Villa :D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news 8)

ITV and BBC should also show the games live online, so should be easy enough to sneak a small window behind all those word and excel documents.. ;)

BTW mate... I'm hoping Mancini is still good mates with Ibrahimovic these days.. would be great if we could offload him to you for a few bob :lol: ;)

He wont get a kick in now we have the man Villa :D:D:D

Im sure mancini and Ibra are good mates and believe me the runours are abound that its going to happen but I hope not, he makes adebayor look like tevez!! Lazy fooker!

For all his faults, Kezman had a really good game in the best football match I have ever seen live... Chelsea v Barcelona, Champions League, spring 2005. We won, progressed to the semis. Mind you, it might have been his only good game for us, but it was a good time to have it!

Was i the only one who saw the game yesterday?

from a neutral, non biased club team , this is my view.

Carrick can't start, he's in shocking form.
If Milner starts for you in midfield, you'll have ZERO creativity, and lose the ball very quickly. Mexico looked like Brazil from the 70's! Gerrard has to play down the middle.

Theo might be pacey, but Lennon has slightly better end product i think.

Prey Ashley Cole doesnt get injured :lol:

ps:Adrian Chiles should be a great signing for ITV

Back