World Cup 2010

Last batch of tickets went on sale today and, as you'd expect from a backwards organization like FIFA, the website is down :evil:

Still trying to get tickets to Brazil v Cote d'Ivoire and an extra pair for USA v England for some friends :cry:

I'm half expecting the stadiums to be only 70% full on average. Hope i'm wrong though

Sort of - I've just got a new job, and they want me to go over there as soon as I start for 9 days, starting on WC Final weekend :D

What are your dates for going out there?

haha, great luck.
I'm going to miss you though, i'm there 8th till 20th

I'm half expecting the stadiums to be only 70% full on average. Hope i'm wrong though
The 5 matches I'm going to are mostly sold out... with the exception of a few Cat 1 tix for USA-Slovenia and USA-Algeria. IF you go on FIFA's site now there's very few tix of interest left :(

Staying in PDB for first time - 13-20 June - where will be the best place to watch the England match on Fri 18th please anyone? :D

You'll find plenty of bars around where you can watch. Tantra, Murphy's, Big Ben's, etc.

On the evidence of the first half against Japan, that Jun 18th match will be crucial because you're likely to lose on the 12th :lol:

You'll find plenty of bars around where you can watch. Tantra, Murphy's, Big Ben's, etc.

On the evidence of the first half against Japan, that Jun 18th match will be crucial because you're likely to lose on the 12th :lol:

Mo Edu to score the winner!:D

ENGLAND'S 2010 WORLD CUP SQUAD:
Goalkeepers:
Joe Hart, David James, Robert Green.
Defenders: Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Stephen Warnock
Midfielders: Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Shaun Wright-Phillips.
Forwards: Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney

ENGLAND'S 2010 WORLD CUP SQUAD:
Goalkeepers:
Joe Hart, David James, Robert Green.
Defenders: Jamie Carragher, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Glen Johnson, Ledley King, John Terry, Matthew Upson, Stephen Warnock
Midfielders: Gareth Barry, Michael Carrick, Joe Cole, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Aaron Lennon, James Milner, Shaun Wright-Phillips.
Forwards: Peter Crouch, Jermain Defoe, Emile Heskey, Wayne Rooney

hart - untested
james - liability
green - leaks goals for west ham

carragher - doesn't really want to be there
cole - distracted by divorce
ferdinand - making ledley king look like the fittest man alive
johnson - cannot defend
king - injury prone
terry - disaster post-Bridgegate
upson - horrible player now
warnock - worse than baines, says it all

barry - average when fit
carrick - anonymous when fit
cole - cannot even play in front of malouda for chelsea
gerrard - enigma, will be sent off at least once
lampard - without the chelsea system he is lost
lennon - flatters to deceive, no final ball
wright-phillips - kept out of man city team by adam johson, nuff said
milner - no idea of his best position

rooney - too much expected, will crumble under pressure
crouch - alright in qualifying against Uzbekistan and the likes, cannot head for a man 8ft tall
defoe - average striker, made to look good by scoring against dross
heskey - chilavert & higuita have more international goals and they are goalies!

Enjoy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

hart - untested but young and fresh looking. like a high school prom person
james - liability however smoked tabs most of his career & i saw him dj at cream back room once. in for that alone.

carragher - doesn't really want to be there au contraire - the working mans beckenbaur
terry - only there to get the chop in

i could go on....saw the 50 most shocking world cup moments last night. Just loving the del amitri song 'dont come home to soon'... wtf!?

hart - untested
james - liability
green - leaks goals for west ham

carragher - doesn't really want to be there
cole - distracted by divorce
ferdinand - making ledley king look like the fittest man alive
johnson - cannot defend
king - injury prone
terry - disaster post-Bridgegate
upson - horrible player now
warnock - worse than baines, says it all

barry - average when fit
carrick - anonymous when fit
cole - cannot even play in front of malouda for chelsea
gerrard - enigma, will be sent off at least once
lampard - without the chelsea system he is lost
lennon - flatters to deceive, no final ball
wright-phillips - kept out of man city team by adam johson, nuff said
milner - no idea of his best position

rooney - too much expected, will crumble under pressure
crouch - alright in qualifying against Uzbekistan and the likes, cannot head for a man 8ft tall
defoe - average striker, made to look good by scoring against dross
heskey - chilavert & higuita have more international goals and they are goalies!

Enjoy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sweaties...........................not there!!!

Thanks....we will!!! :lol::lol:

The 5 matches I'm going to are mostly sold out... with the exception of a few Cat 1 tix for USA-Slovenia and USA-Algeria. IF you go on FIFA's site now there's very few tix of interest left :(
Even more matches sold out now. I think they'll pull it off, except for maybe something like New Zealand v Slovakia.

I'm all set now... asked for some favors and finally secured tix to USA v England and Cote d'Ivoire v Brazil :D

Plus we've already bought tix to USA v Slovenia, USA v Algeria and both of the 1/8 finals for the 1st and 2nd place teams in the group 8)

Just 8 days until we travel! :D:D:D

well that fishing trip brought home very few catches :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm just here to temper the euphoria of the english media - get you guys to some middle ground

i had to laugh at Craig Brown commenting on Capellos squad - mentioning leaving Ally McCoist out of France 98
failing to acknowledge the monumental mistake that was

Back