World Cup 2010

:lol:

This horrendous season aside, he is one of the better keepers, if no the best in the PL. 3 consecutive golden gloves (prior to this season) isnt a fluke mate :!:

he is one of the better ones I will give you that ;), joking aside Im a big fan. It's a testiment to how good casillas is though that pep isn't spains regular no 1

donkey heskey!

not one mention of questioning why that donkey Heskey is in the squad let alone considered! the lowest scoring 'striker' in history i'm sure!
he also suffers a syndrome of when the ball gets within 2 metres of him he has to fall over - what is with that??? he belongs in a circus and not the world cup squad! :lol:

Our news reports say that John Terry IS playing in Cup Final

Other report is not true............:rolleyes:

momentary excitement when the twitter about JT injury came through but wasn't as serious as hoped

not one mention of questioning why that donkey Heskey is in the squad let alone considered! the lowest scoring 'striker' in history i'm sure!
he also suffers a syndrome of when the ball gets within 2 metres of him he has to fall over - what is with that??? he belongs in a circus and not the world cup squad! :lol:

with heskey its not his goals it's what he does off the ball ;):lol:

momentary excitement when the twitter about JT injury came through but wasn't as serious as hoped

Yeah me too. For a moment the dark cloud that has been hovering over English football since someone came fourth and someone won the league was lifted but alas no he will be there. Ruining my summer.

This made me choke too
_47785299_whu2_getty_766.jpg

:lol:

Testimonial for the West Ham academy coach, right Liam?

Stop your whining... I'm sure your summer will be fine as Terry holds together your teams defense!

he's always choked the big games for england before.

remember in 2006, looked like he was playing with a c0ck up his arse

Back