World Cup 2010

Looks like Ledleys gonna get a game (unless he goes for Carragher, or god help us Upson).

Terry and Carra in the centre. Theyve got the experience and the quality.

That makes Stevie captain then :D

Also I see Drogba is looking likely to miis it also. Thats Svens world cup dream over then also.

Terry and Carra in the centre. Theyve got the experience and the quality.

That makes Stevie captain then :D

Also I see Drogba is looking likely to miis it also. Thats Svens world cup dream over then also.

if anything was to sour the taste of England winning the world cup, it would be Ferdinand lifting it!! :lol:;)

if anything was to sour the taste of England winning the world cup, it would be Ferdinand lifting it!! :lol:;)

+1

Imagine the picture of the wide mouthed tool grinning (literally) from ear to ear being shown over and over again...

Doesn't bear thinking about..

This injury situation is getting out of hand! Arjen Robben the latest addition to the list.

Half the teams have lost key players over the past couple of weeks, or else key players who were supposed to be fit had setbacks.

Netherlands - Robben
Ghana - Essien
Nigeria - Mikel
Germany - Ballack
England - Ferdinand (and will Barry be ready?)
Cote d'Ivoire - Drogba
USA - Altidore

Any more I missed?

Worst part is, 4 of them are also Chelsea :confused:

BBC Sport:

The referee who will officiate England's opening World Cup match against the United States, Carlos Eugenio Simon, was suspended by the Brazilian Football Association last season amid accusations of being "unambiguously inconsistent, unfair and inequitable".
:lol:

whats he going to do? put a johnny on it?

A Gilbert instead:lol:
protege%20avant%20bras%20gilbert.jpg

Id rather have a one legged Ledley than a two legged Upson anyday! :lol:

Without a doubt. Upson is a liability. How Dawson was ignored originally over him i'll never know.

**** knows how Carrick still gets in the squad. He has not been the same player since he was exposed in the champ league final against Barca. He lost his arsehole big time that night.

Back