Women in dance music...discuss!

I'd much rather have a look at Paris to be fair.... Need to be careful what you say on here though....:eek:
I love house music but not much I listen to gets played in ibiza,so if I was too have one BIG night out when im there it would be Paris before anyone else just for the fun...and tosser free.. ive said this probably for the 5 amazing years she been there..:)

just a shame that on a thread started by a woman, talking about the lack of women on lineups, the attitude of some men is as it is.

and if you weren't so worried about what people thought, why edit your comment ?

It's no issue for me Joe, facts are facts though. All the big nights are male dominated. People would just rather see a male DJ than a female one. Don't ask me why but that's the way it is.

I doubt that is a fact?

In the Ibiza observations thread,it has been noted that there seems to be a lot less women in the club's,maybe they're just sick of the bro fest? Promoters need to take note.

Bro fest at night, most women going these days prefer day time clubbing if you can call it that. Selfies,bikinis,insta,myspace,bebo ect..its picture time..

I doubt that is a fact?

In the Ibiza observations thread,it has been noted that there seems to be a lot less women in the club's,maybe they're just sick of the bro fest? Promoters need to take note.

Why would they take note? The clubs are packed well over capacity on all the big nights in peak season. Job done for them, they couldn't give a toss if it is a man or a women playing or paying their money, taking €70 from someone is their only interest.

Why would they take note? The clubs are packed well over capacity on all the big nights in peak season. Job done for them, they couldn't give a toss if it is a man or a women playing or paying their money, taking €70 from someone is their only interest.

The brand is the interest. And it has also been noted that the clubs are not full atm

If you're looking for a lot of females go to Ants/House of madness or now Garden of madness and all that other bouncy castle school disco stuff/OBC and Paradise

I always thought it was 50/50 from my point of view anyhow

The brand is the interest. And it has also been noted that the clubs are not full atm

The brand? Oh please, any brand is only as successful as the amount of cash it pulls in, irrespective of male/female ratios. The clubs will be full, mid July - end of August and they'll be packed beyond capacity, always the same.

In nyc they tell you to go get some girls if you want to come in..this was said to me+3 males when we rocked up to centro fly some years ago..:lol: good idea to keep the bro count down I suppose..

There should be a sticky at the top of this thread -

Men,if you want to contribute to this thread can you please check your privilege before posting.

It has been quite in the clubs this year as to previous years...lets see what the next few weeks bring..

In June

Eric main room - sardines
Paradise - Couldn't get into Terrace
Cream - sardines for Fatboy slim
Ants - Sardines

I like sardines btw

After your previous posts in this thread rye,I'd stay out of it if I were you...

And seeing as you've only been to Ibiza about 3 times in you life you're not really quallified here.

Back