Women in dance music...discuss!

I think you've missed the point Joe, spouting your nonsense as usual.

Nobody has ever said women should not be playing but it should not be encouraged purely to make up the quota.

Facts are that men pull in bigger crowds, sell more tickets. You can be disgusted by that if you want but it's a fact.

Nobody has ever said women should not be playing but it should not be encouraged purely to make up the quota

This is nonesense,and proved you have missed the point. And is typical from some who doesn't understand the issue here due to their privilege.

Facts are that men pull in bigger crowds, sell more tickets. You can be disgusted by that if you want but it's a fact

I still, doubt this is a fact?

This is nonesense,and proved you have missed the point. And is typical from some who doesn't understand the issue here due to their privilege.

I still, doubt this is a fact?

What privileges are you on about?

Is it not a fact? Seen any women headlining Amnesia, DC10, Priv, Zoo this year apart from Paris?

I believe woman are better at dealing with the Flu...

EDIT: Also are more efficient at multitasking and dealing with stress in my opinion

I believe woman are better at dealing with the Flu...

EDIT: Also are more efficient at multitasking and dealing with stress in my opinion

The idiot,the failed reality tv wannabe is back with his sexist posts in the wrong thread.

Here's one he made earlier.. in response to @Clara

Gender gets thrown about as easily as the race card

What I do appreciate is that hard work, talent and some luck will get you where you want to be.

What a plank!

The idiot,the failed reality tv wannabe is back with his sexist posts in the wrong thread.

Here's one he made earlier.. in response to @Clara

What a plank!

Ok I pull my statement about you taking life far too seriously
You in fact get butt hurt far too easily

Either you are the 1likejose or you replaced him....which one is it?

Though I assume I haven't been to Ibiza as many times as you - how many times have you been?!

I believe I bring a lot more useful content to the forum users because all I see from you is replies bashing other forum users

I've told you before. Save that for the insecure males down the gym! Butt hurt :lol:

you do realise that all you prove on here is that you are bitter ;)
I shall leave that as it is and carry on contributing to this forum and sharing my new love for Ibiza - I hope it continues to make you mad

you do realise that all you prove on here is that you are bitter ;)
I shall leave that as it is and carry on contributing to this forum and sharing my new love for Ibiza - I hope it continues to make you mad
Rye, I love that you love Ibiza, really I do, but it's just a shame that you also happen to epitomise the type of person that has ruined the place over the past (how many was it ?) 3 years

Muscle topped gym heads who would be going to Magaluf if it wasn't for the fact that ppl off towie go to ibiza

It's not bitterness, it's just that we also love the place, and so are intent on not letting you carry on unchecked.

What happens now?

not a lot, but maybe a woman will read what you've said about 'why would a promoter take a chance on an unknown female' and realise even in 2017 there's a long way to go to change attitudes towards women in dance music

Back