Who has booked 2021

There's been a smidge of winter sun here in Essex this morning and that combined with listening to one of the older Jackmaster Mastermixes on in the car - I've had Ibiza on the mind and needed a bit of a semi hopeful boost so I've reserved a hotel from Saturday 2nd - Wednesday 6th October.

Fingers crossed by this time at the latest the coast would have slightly cleared and I will be able to get over for a semi-normal Ibiza trip - if there is any whiff of a chance earlier I will be booking straight away! Fingers and toes firmly crossed!!! ?

I think the biggest takeahere is that Spain has a plan. It's definitely going to evolve over time, so I wouldn't take anything to seriously right now. The vaccine and testing protocols are nebulous at best, hopefully they can get shots in arms over the next 4 months.

I reckon it could be doable by September! Got a package holiday booked for Ibiza but only paid the deposit so far. I'm still hope to get away in May (Zante) but that could be a bit too ambitious 😂

Just gambled £90 on Easyjet flights for the wife and I for July 21......
:( Not much chance we'll use these, I think. Even flights were running then, this was a 'without kids' trip. Won't be going anywhere without them for the forseeable

:( Not much chance we'll use these, I think. Even flights were running then, this was a 'without kids' trip. Won't be going anywhere without them for the forseeable
Sad times, we have the weekend of 15th July booked for a weekend without the kid...looking less and less likely by the day. At least Easyjet are pretty good at letting you move your flights for free, just won't be booking anything that can't be cancelled at the moment.

Holidays in the UK are going to be popular...I read somewhere that 4 days at Centre Parcs in the school holidays was nearly £3900! In a luxury lodge admittedly but still....

Sad times, we have the weekend of 15th July booked for a weekend without the kid...looking less and less likely by the day. At least Easyjet are pretty good at letting you move your flights for free, just won't be booking anything that can't be cancelled at the moment.

Holidays in the UK are going to be popular...I read somewhere that 4 days at Centre Parcs in the school holidays was nearly £3900! In a luxury lodge admittedly but still....

If I didn't have kids, I'd go as long as the flights did, but the risk of getting stuck away from them, quarantined and/or ill, or them or the babysitter getting ill, just makes it a no-no :(

If I didn't have kids, I'd go as long as the flights did, but the risk of getting stuck away from them, quarantined and/or ill, or them or the babysitter getting ill, just makes it a no-no :(
Yep, just got to pray things have drastically improved by early summer, re-evaluate then.

Booked a family hotel for first week in September...covering all bases! (with free cancellation of course). One thing I did notice though...not many flights around in September. Only Gatwick and Luton from Easyjet at the moment....

I get the impression airlines are 'waiting to see' like everyone else...

Booked a family hotel for first week in September...covering all bases! (with free cancellation of course). One thing I did notice though...not many flights around in September. Only Gatwick and Luton from Easyjet at the moment....

I get the impression airlines are 'waiting to see' like everyone else...
Yeah , think they wait to see ...
March / April we will know . Depends on the progress of the vaccination process

Back