Who has booked 2021

Why don’t you just hang on to them? Is there a time limit to book? Sounds like they’re burning a hole in your pocket
No point hanging on to them as there are hardly any flights into or out of London that are on an Iberia branded plane, they are all BA. That is where the problem is. It is a massive stitch up. I thought there might be someone on here based in Spain or somewhere else that might make use of them, or they will go to waste

No point hanging on to them as there are hardly any flights into or out of London that are on an Iberia branded plane, they are all BA. That is where the problem is. It is a massive stitch up. I thought there might be someone on here based in Spain or somewhere else that might make use of them, or they will go to waste
Gotcha dude.
That’s a severe pisser ☹️

Why did you take that voucher, I took the money back?
Vouchers were automatic if you cancelled your flight for most airlines. If the airline cancelled the flight then they offered vouchers (even tho you entitled to a refund) and typically you had to fight them for a refund (took me over 4 months for Virgin Atl.). LOTS of people got vouchers and are now getting screwed by airlines (myself included).

Vouchers were automatic if you cancelled your flight for most airlines. If the airline cancelled the flight then they offered vouchers (even tho you entitled to a refund) and typically you had to fight them for a refund (took me over 4 months for Virgin Atl.). LOTS of people got vouchers and are now getting screwed by airlines (myself included).
Some better than others. This is the thing, if you treat your customers well during this difficult time they will return again and again when things improve. Iberia don't seem to understand this...

Some better than others. This is the thing, if you treat your customers well during this difficult time they will return again and again when things improve. Iberia don't seem to understand this...
yup, totally agree. VA took 4 months, Easyjet got me money back in 3 weeks. I'm stuck with £300 of BA vouchers that I may not be able to use, AND a hotel voucher where you can't use it to book online...SUPER FUN.

Currently having a hilarious discussion/argument with Iberia about these vouchers.

Apparently the only route out of London on an Iberia branded flight is to Madrid. So I jokingly said ok I will book a weekend in Madrid, to which they replied 'Hello Paul. Flights from the UK to MAD are only available to residents and nationals of Spain' (I'm assuming they mean at the moment during the pandemic).

The discussion went on with me saying how ridiculous this was, they then sent me the following: 'You can use your voucher to buy one or more flights until spend the total amount of your voucher Paul, and you can also buy a ticket to whoever you want as the voucher is non nominative'.

So basically the options I have are to fly to Madrid (once the restrictions are lifted), or buy a flight for someone who lives in Spain!

Absolute p*ss-takers...

Currently having a hilarious discussion/argument with Iberia about these vouchers.

Apparently the only route out of London on an Iberia branded flight is to Madrid. So I jokingly said ok I will book a weekend in Madrid, to which they replied 'Hello Paul. Flights from the UK to MAD are only available to residents and nationals of Spain' (I'm assuming they mean at the moment during the pandemic).

The discussion went on with me saying how ridiculous this was, they then sent me the following: 'You can use your voucher to buy one or more flights until spend the total amount of your voucher Paul, and you can also buy a ticket to whoever you want as the voucher is non nominative'.

So basically the options I have are to fly to Madrid (once the restrictions are lifted), or buy a flight for someone who lives in Spain!

Absolute p*ss-takers...
Give @cunninghamali a visit?

Just got a voucher through from jet2 in the post

Am looking at October and if I do book, it will be a package deal on my Credit Card lol

Decided to use my sh*tty Iberia vouchers on a little city break to Madrid in December. Better than letting them go to waste....

Used my Easyjet ones for the Clockwork weekend in July...call me an optimist! lol. If Clockwork gets cancelled, I'll move the flights to mid-September when everything is a bit cheaper...hotels in July are a joke

Decided to use my sh*tty Iberia vouchers on a little city break to Madrid in December. Better than letting them go to waste....

Used my Easyjet ones for the Clockwork weekend in July...call me an optimist! lol. If Clockwork gets cancelled, I'll move the flights to mid-September when everything is a bit cheaper...hotels in July are a joke
Madrid was one of my favourite city breaks

i went Madrid on my stag, the parts I remember were unreal. although we did far too much of everything and I ended up getting lifted then put in hospital on the last night not one lad has any recollection as to how it went down either. but no doubt would of been my doing's?? besides a few battle scars and a week spent in the recovery position on the return thought it was a great trip/city.. in the Bernabeu cowied off my jaw dressed as an umper lumpa was a frisk

Last edited:
i went Madrid on my stag, the parts I remember were unreal. although we did far too much of everything and I ended up getting lifted then put in hospital on the last night not one lad has any recollection as to how it went down either. but no doubt would of been my doing's?? besides a few battle scars and a week spent in the recovery position on the return thought it was a great trip/city.. in the Bernabeu cowied off my jaw dressed as an umper lumpa was a frisk
Haha, was that for a game or just a tour? Sure you would have had a few looks if it was a match...

Haha, was that for a game or just a tour? Sure you would have had a few looks if it was a match...
no it was just the tour mate, wish the was a match on mind.. either way it wasn't ideal when your pickled like? but the lads sorted it out before hand so just went with it.. those litre cups for Mahou they do wasn't helping at all as I was having to down them on que

would like to return for a slightly less manic weekend though, managed to do a few clubs too that Mondo was alright

no it was just the tour mate, wish the was a match on mind.. either way it wasn't ideal when your pickled like? but the lads sorted it out before hand so just went with it.. those litre cups for Mahou they do wasn't helping at all as I was having to down them on que

would like to return for a slightly less manic weekend though, managed to do a few clubs too that Mondo was alright
Real Madrid currently playing at the B-team stadium while the Bernabeu is being renovated...hopefully will be able to still have a look around in December.

Anyway, getting off-topic here...fingers crossed for July and Clockwork...they are currently saying tickets go on sale on March 10th, I guess we will know a lot more about the possibilities of clubbing/festivals by then. Benimussa Park...pleeeeese.

Back