Who has booked 2021

No surpise at all but our flights for BPM weekend have cancelled, definitely a blessing in disguise though as there chances of it going ahead end of April is beyond wishful thinking.. got our other trip in the summer to fall back on 🤞🤞

No surpise at all but our flights for BPM weekend have cancelled, definitely a blessing in disguise though as there chances of it going ahead end of April is beyond wishful thinking.. got our other trip in the summer to fall back on 🤞🤞
What airline did you book with?

I’m booked to go easyJet 2nd of June I’d say it looks doubtful too

What airline did you book with?

I’m booked to go easyJet 2nd of June I’d say it looks doubtful too
Ryanair mate, flights were dogdirt cheap so not a massive issue.. just hoping BPM aren't divas about the refunds when/if they cancel unless a alternate and acceptable date is at hand

We have two weeks with Jet2 package end of June start of July so still some hope to get to Ibiza at some stage

The Norwegian government has (already) basically banned us from taking trips abroad for another two months (until 15th April). I have plane tickets to Ibiza in four months time.

This is not looking good.

UK Transport Secretary saying UK residents shouldn't book holidays home or abroad just yet :(

Could be something or nothing but worryingly their style is to leak a bit of information, test the waters then drop the bad news in full. This news hasn't gone down well with the UK tourism industry.

For me being sensible is the right move, so only booking with reputable companies, using your credit card for protection, ensuring you've got free cancellation etc

UK Transport Secretary saying UK residents shouldn't book holidays home or abroad just yet :(

Could be something or nothing but worryingly their style is to leak a bit of information, test the waters then drop the bad news in full. This news hasn't gone down well with the UK tourism industry.

For me being sensible is the right move, so only booking with reputable companies, using your credit card for protection, ensuring you've got free cancellation etc
😭😭 Not paying for any flights or hotels at the minute, will wait a few months and see what happens...fingers crossed

The Irish government said essentially the same a few weeks ago - Restrictions for the long term (6 months at least) and don't book any holidays. Northern Ireland chief medical officer said yesterday to expect restrictions until next year in some form. On the other hand TUI are expecting 80% capacity this summer and 2.8 million customers are already booked with them. I'm sure a large portion are perhaps rollovers from last year. This scenario of bookings held from last year is probably helping to prop up quite a few airlines, travel companies, hotels and businesses within the chain of the industry in terms of cash. So to have to cancel and refund those along with new bookings would be a disaster for many. Plus consumer confidence would be shot and more would potentially take the money this time around rather than let the companies hold on to it by rebooking for 2022? Who knows. And of course the impact on the tourism industry in the respective destinations is on an absolute knife edge. So there's a lot riding on travel resuming. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out. Still a few months for things to settle. Safety first as always, but I'm hopeful if not desperate.

A significant positive impact on transmission impedence from all the vaccines would have pretty much guaranteed a Summer for all. Since that seems unlikely if the arrival of new variants into the EU results in significant transmission, there is just not enough lead time to vaccinate and see out immune responses with transmission-impeding vaccines in the majority of people at both ends of the UK/EU tunnel before July. J&J may be the late saving grace but let's see what happens with their transmission tests.

Yaaaahh we have tickets for that too, rolled over from last year. Can't wait!

I grew up Listening to Jules and Seb and that Film was a huge thing for a lot of us, especially being lucky enough to start my clubbing life in 99. So to Hear those Tunes in that Club would be something special

really hope it happens 🙂

After a few NYE Drinks we booked Kevin and Perry at Amnesia for the Night in September 😂

held off booking anything for Ibiza since then but finally decided on it last night. Booked a Week from September 4th. 4 Nights in San Antonio then up to San Miguel for 3 Nights.

I hope it happens

Sounds a good trip that, good mixture of the busy ness of San An and the quietness of San Miguel. Tempted to book something similar, but my Credit card is screaming 'no, please no, no more tentative bookings'

Sounds a good trip that, good mixture of the busy ness of San An and the quietness of San Miguel. Tempted to book something similar, but my Credit card is screaming 'no, please no, no more tentative bookings'
I think you’re mishearing the credit card, it can sometimes sound like that when it’s saying doooooo it

Back