Who has booked 2021

With my track record this year, I am not booking anything yet mate.

I’m 3 holidays down so far ?‍♂️

Everything I touch goes tits up. I think I’m cursed ?
Definitely... If we can travel would you want to be stuck in a club all night when you are used to doing everything at your own pace and place, your the DJ, your the host, you are sure to pull and you know what the music will be like.. put grand Dad in a panda onesie and you could be at Zoo just better music and cheaper drinks

yes booked the other week 11 nights end of June start of July got a good package deal with Jet 2 staying at the Hotel Abrat (Cala Gracio side of San An) im preying clubs will be open by then and normality is back (?) IMO it could still be all up in the air at this rate.. but can't live thinking that way

we actually have a hotel booked for October this year in hopes the air bridge will resume we are on stand by to get the flights.. will be our 4th crack at getting over this year so if that falls through 2020 will forever be looked at with rage as the year we missed the white isle ?

In the meantime booked 2 nights next Wednesday and Thursday with the Mrs at a very good guest house with a great restaurant.. celebrating 20yrs not married....? Cookie jar Will most definitely be in the mix.. and we got the party room
Screenshot_20200813_100656.jpg

Last edited:
I've only ever been to Ibiza for closings in September but want to book next year for earlier in the season - is there much difference in prices and crowds July and August?
Deffo wanna do paradise on the wednesday and I'm sure that starts late june?

I've only ever been to Ibiza for closings in September but want to book next year for earlier in the season - is there much difference in prices and crowds July and August?
hotel / holiday prices are noticeably different for July and August. Paradise was due to start 24th June this year so should be fine

hotel / holiday prices are noticeably different for July and August. Paradise was due to start 24th June this year so should be fine
Yeah I was looking at flights and ryanair was 240 one way for one person what the hell! Easyjet was about 130 return so not too bad just worried next year is gonna get cancelled too ?

Yeah I was looking at flights and ryanair was 240 one way for one person what the hell! Easyjet was about 130 return so not too bad just worried next year is gonna get cancelled too ?
Jet 2 package deal your best bet! and for piece of mind also as they have been great with refunds.. we got end of June start July for a good price.. we were looking for mid July but it was a few hundred more each the futher you went in July got worse

(June is the best month anyway) IMO

Price is insane for july august hotels (x2 x3) , too much people, and temperature too hot ?too.

No more ibz summer 202x for me for sure ,end sept, still best time for closing parties, can't wait for 3 weeks partying ?‍☠️ ibz 202x , i dont think x is 1 tbh...
Booking on minds for ibz202x, only when life back to normal ☝, far from it for now

lets say 2021 was to open for business as usual, I have a strong feeling many events will widen their usual run across the summer to make up for lost time (funds) ..nothing worse than an event opening just after your due to come back like I get the concern ☺

Jet 2 package deal your best bet! and for piece of mind also as they have been great with refunds.. we got end of June start July for a good price.. we were looking for mid July but it was a few hundred more each the futher you went in July got worse

(June is the best month anyway) IMO
Thanks for the advice! i usually fly from bristol but could do manchester or Birmingham tbh so will have a browse
Got Backstage for Junction 2 start of june so may need a few weeks between that and ibiza ?

Thanks for the advice! i usually fly from bristol but could do manchester or Birmingham tbh so will have a browse
Got Backstage for Junction 2 start of june so may need a few weeks between that and ibiza ?
welcome, yes definitely! the bridge antics come at a price.. best day fest in the UK right now

Transferred this years flights to the same September dates next year. I tried for this year, I really did...but seeing some of the airports and travel nightmares over the weekend it just isn't worth it. I feel weirdly relaxed now this burden has been lifted! See you all next year, around March-time ;-)

We were supposed to be there 2nd of June this year for a fortnight. Got a credit voucher for the flights (easyJet) and we were paying the hotel (Abrat) directly, they allowed us to cancel without charge.

We've booked for 15th June next year for a fortnight now. Flights cost us the same as the voucher plus £2.50, so I don't think that's bad to say it's a little further into the season, and especially having seen some people say flights are up to double.

Hotel is probably 5% more expensive. But again not bothered by this as it's a bit further into the season and they've again done us an amazing upgrade deal on the room.

Even the car hire with Hiper is practically the same price as this year would've been.

All in all, happy with the result. Just hope the Rona does one now.

Back