Who has booked 2020

26th of September to 7th of October.

Nice villa by Cala Salada for first week then 3 days in Formentera

Will be gutted to be missing on all then usual fun but at the same time I'm looking forward to a different holiday, just hope by then it's all ok to go!

29 July 2020 for 10 days Booked PDB /San an port/Santa Eu. --Having a mini road trip around the island this year ,instead of the dance floor ..Hoping Blue Marlin ,pikes e plus the one open may have some music /dancing .On the look out for any villa party.
Shopping around the 'old town is nice ,so I been told ?

Me and Mrs , may just have to accept it !!. A holiday full of reading ,eating and feeling fresh faced at 9 am .. ?

We are going 11th October. Would you say this is too late now. If it wasn’t for Covid o wouldn’t be asking.
We have been out for end of season also Sept-October also most years ' closing parties ' I aways like that time of year ,less evening heat , less crowds and less clowns about .

But I must say this year ,I believe quiet will be an understatement .(Of course the lovely walks ,food and views are great all year round ).We have moved the hotel booking to Next week (as no refunds given)

Same here. I’ve always done the first or 2nd week in October. Not that I need a crowd but could be even quieter than normal

Tui cancelled my trip the end of September at the beginning of the week. Rebooked for same dates now doing a week in figueretes followed by a week in San an so all in all tui have done me a favour

Back