Who has booked 2020

Just as an FYI - BA have stopped taking bookings for any flights from London Gatwick between now and 8th September. They have not announced what will happen to flights in this time - but I hope a lot are moving to Heathrow to operate on a new schedule. I have some bookings which are still 'active' but they are obviously in the middle of changing schedules
We got moved to Heathrow for both our return flights back (have two booked in case we want to extend), at no cost - RESULT, as this is much better for us.

Finally managed to get a hotel swap from the Tagomago to the Reco Des Sol. Pretty close and same in price

are all pools open on the island or is it down to the hotels decision?

Currently counting down the days - fly off on Saturday for a week.

Our friend have asked us to house sit from the middle to the end of August, so considering whether to just stay out, or fly back - accommodation at the hotels we normally stay is still expensive, which is laughable; especially as they are on PdB.

Current plans include relaxing, eating, most likely hiring a boat to Formentera, and villa hopping with the other groups we know that are out there.

Currently counting down the days - fly off on Saturday for a week.

Our friend have asked us to house sit from the middle to the end of August, so considering whether to just stay out, or fly back - accommodation at the hotels we normally stay is still expensive, which is laughable; especially as they are on PdB.

Current plans include relaxing, eating, most likely hiring a boat to Formentera, and villa hopping with the other groups we know that are out there.

Yeah, similar to our plans. This is the year I'll finally make it to Formentera!

Right, after much peer pressure from her indoors, that's me and my Ball & Chain booked in for a week on the 24th July! ?✈

This has to be the soonest I've ever booked a bloody holiday in my whole 36 year old life! ?‍♂

I'm thoroughly convinced I've jinxed myself by booking it so early, as I have a horrible feeling my employers will change my work rota for some obscure reason ?

Additionally, it looks like WW3 is about to kick off with Iran and I still have a good few years of reserve liability to the British Army ? ?‍♂

If I make it through to July, and any of you crazy characters are about out there, then I will see you for a cheeky pill or two on a dancefloor somewhere ???

Oh, and just to double jinx myself I'm going to buy some early bird tickets for Defected@Eden too ??

Bollocks.

Who would of thought these words would come back to haunt me so badly ?

Sorry everyone, I feel like the whole Coronavirus thing is my fault by booking a holiday so damn early and putting a jinx on everything ?

Don’t hate me, I honestly didn’t know what I was doing.

Should be arriving on the White Isle with my better half in two days time, but we had to cancel unfortunately.

On the plus side we’ve just got a great deal on a holiday to Majorca with Jet2, all inclusive for all four of us (2 daughters). Got a free child place and a discount with a rebook code (REBOOK50 if anyone wants to try it).

So an all inclusive to Majorca for the four of us has worked out cheaper than the same in Ibiza for two of us. Suppose we’ve got to enjoy it while we can and find the positives where we can. Who knows what will happen in 2021 if this year is anything to go by.

Also I’m about 20 days away from redundancy on my current contract/deployment ? Sitting in the Majorca sun nursing a San Miguel will certainly help a semi-alcoholic like me get over it :p?

Might even do some stealthy Dad dancing if there’s no Spanish police snooping about.

Edit: I’ve probably just jinxed this holiday now as well haven’t I ?‍♂️

Bollocks.

Who would of thought these words would come back to haunt me so badly ?

Sorry everyone, I feel like the whole Coronavirus thing is my fault by booking a holiday so damn early and putting a jinx on everything ?

Don’t hate me, I honestly didn’t know what I was doing.

Should be arriving on the White Isle with my better half in two days time, but we had to cancel unfortunately.

On the plus side we’ve just got a great deal on a holiday to Majorca with Jet2, all inclusive for all four of us (2 daughters). Got a free child place and a discount with a rebook code (REBOOK50 if anyone wants to try it).

So an all inclusive to Majorca for the four of us has worked out cheaper than the same in Ibiza for two of us. Suppose we’ve got to enjoy it while we can and find the positives where we can. Who knows what will happen in 2021 if this year is anything to go by.

Also I’m about 20 days away from redundancy on my current contract/deployment ? Sitting in the Majorca sun nursing a San Miguel will certainly help a semi-alcoholic like me get over it :p?

Might even do some stealthy Dad dancing if there’s no Spanish police snooping about.

Edit: I’ve probably just jinxed this holiday now as well haven’t I ?‍♂️

Way to curl that monkey's paw bro...

Lol I was pretty much in the same boat. I booked my trip at the end of Nov to be there on 7/4...I definitely haven't been massively depressed about it either... ?

Back