Who has booked 2020

I got a weird email today. It was from Iberia (Spanish airline)/referenced my travel plans... It offered some kind of voucher, and had me wondering if I had forgotten to call Iberia and cancel my ticket. So I called them. The poor receptionist seemed a little bewildered. I don't think she likes speaking in English, but she was actually very capable.

I had planned on going in May, but I decided that it would be better to go another time. That was before this crisis; which most likely would have prevented me from going anyway.

Me 29/4/20 too the 3/5/20 ...have tickets for Amnesia “loving Ibiza” a bit gutted but there’s worse things going on in the world .......am thinking though if I don’t get a cash refund , might try a October dash........thoughts.

I was out in the sun yesterday and after 10 mins booked 5 nights in September haha, optimistic I know but the hotel is free cancellation and I'm holding off on flights in the meantime. I haven't been since 2015 so hoping it goes ahead.

Its almost 5 months out so its not impossible.

Due to fly out August 24th for a family 5 Days. Don’t know if we will be able to go but Messaged Sunmaster and just asked the question if we wanted to extend by 2 Nights how much would it cost etc. It was a ridiculous price so contacted the Tagomago In San Antonio asked directly and they said they had no idea if they would even be open for our Holiday.

So pretty certain our July trip will not happen due to EasyJet looking like flights will be pulled so we have taken a bit of a gamble and booked flights and accommodation for Aug 6-12 when we were supposed to be in The Netherlands for Loveland festival (now cancelled) ... figured with dog sitter booked we would prefer to be on the beach than in a city (as lovely as Amsterdam is) ... let’s see if by August we are allowed and BA fly to Ibiza from Heathrow ...accommodation wasn’t bad at around £900 for 6 nights in August in Fig / Bossa and fully cancelable up to 72 hours before ...

I'm due to fly on 27 Aug for a week - BA rewards flights so I can cancel right up until the last minute, going to take a view on what is on. Not booked a hotel yet - that can wait until last minute.

If there's 2 or 3 outdoors things on and the bars etc seem ok then I'll probably go.

I'm due to fly on 27 Aug for a week - BA rewards flights so I can cancel right up until the last minute, going to take a view on what is on. Not booked a hotel yet - that can wait until last minute.

Same position as me in terms of hotel. Can wait until we know the lay of the land more

From not being too bothered last week about our short break early October. Then After talking about Ibiza to a work colleague, I ended up booking flights for late October for a week with missus and kids. Haven’t booked hotel yet. But just happy to know that we might have a holiday this year. Fingers crossed.

From not being too bothered last week about our short break early October. Then After talking about Ibiza to a work colleague, I ended up booking flights for late October for a week with missus and kids. Haven’t booked hotel yet. But just happy to know that we might have a holiday this year. Fingers crossed.
I know! Only thing keeping me going at the moment knowing I am Going in october

Back