Who has booked 2020

Booked in for 29th Aug - 4th Sept, friends are in Ibiza Rocks but i'm in a different hotel as they didn't ask me before they'd booked. Hopefully will be there around 31st July - 8th Aug too for radio 1 but not booked yet

Hopefully going June 16th to celebrate my 30th but flight prices are crazy this year they're just going up and up.. Might have to get a connecting flight.

Yeah it's mad. I just have to close my eyes and press book and then pretend the money never existed. Always well worth it in the end though.
Lol I know.... Defo worth in the end! But crazy prices, I am going alone so even more... 250 for 3 nights and that's the cheapest

Have to agree with @cunninghamali on the extortionate price of holidays this year. Bizarrely I noticed my "go to" hotels have sold out for the dates I wanted.

I have done a quick comparison with The Canaries for my dates and Ibiza is 100 - 200 more per person in general.

Despite that I have booked 6 nights in Es Cana from 5th July for 4 of us, im quite pleased with the choice of hotel. I managed to get some luggage removed from Jet2's massive 22kg allowance and removed the transfers* as I will have a car. This brought the price down about 120 quid.

(*jet2 dont advertise this and Ive done it a few times now. You have to build your holiday online then ring the call centre. The transfer refund depends on the length of the transfer and they allow you to remove 1 bag per two people but it must be 6 nights or less)

Last edited:
First payday of 2020 and two young lads I work with have booked up for Ibiza last night, after discussing it over a tea break.

Exact same dates as me and the missus and staying in a hotel just further along the road in San An :eek:

Flying from the same airport, but on a different flight ?

Should be a laugh, I’ve already agreed to go jet-skiing with them ?‍♂️

Have also been asked about 12 million questions about Ibiza, as it’s there first time.

One of them is newly single and the other one is a prolific shagger.

Yorkshire stallion and a Scottish braveheart.

Yorkshire blokes main concerns (predictably) being the price of drinks lol.

Scottish lad mainly asking ‘plenty burds wantin their hole, aye?’

See how this one works out ??

First payday of 2020 and two young lads I work with have booked up for Ibiza last night, after discussing it over a tea break.

Exact same dates as me and the missus and staying in a hotel just further along the road in San An :eek:

Flying from the same airport, but on a different flight ?

Should be a laugh, I’ve already agreed to go jet-skiing with them ?‍♂️

Have also been asked about 12 million questions about Ibiza, as it’s there first time.

One of them is newly single and the other one is a prolific shagger.

Yorkshire stallion and a Scottish braveheart.

Yorkshire blokes main concerns (predictably) being the price of drinks lol.

Scottish lad mainly asking ‘plenty burds wantin their hole, aye?’

See how this one works out ??

I managed to persuade a colleague of mine that i'd only met in May to join me in August 18 ?. Most conversations i have involve at least one Ibiza reference, so hopefully my enthusiasm on the subject entices others in to trying Ibiza out too! I'd much rather people ask questions than go and do the nooby holiday ?‍♂️. I've met so many people that don't have a clue what they're doing or don't even go to the clubs, surely part of excitement of a holiday is the build up and finding everything out you can to get the buzz?

Scottish bloke will have the other in Highlander every night when he realises that everyone that is Scottish in Ibiza seem to become great friends. Unfortunately when you have no regional accent it's slightly harder to make friends unless you're in the club garden?

Last edited:
Have to agree with @cunninghamali on the extortionate price of holidays this year. Bizarrely I noticed my "go to" hotels have sold out for the dates I wanted.

I have done a quick comparison with The Canaries for my dates and Ibiza is 100 - 200 more per person in general.

Despite that I have booked 6 nights in Es Cana from 5th July for 4 of us, im quite pleased with the choice of hotel. I managed to get some luggage removed from Jet2's massive 22kg allowance and removed the transfers* as I will have a car. This brought the price down about 120 quid.

(*jet2 dont advertise this and Ive done it a few times now. You have to build your holiday online then ring the call centre. The transfer refund depends on the length of the transfer and they allow you to remove 1 bag per two people but it must be 6 nights or less)
Land on the 14th... just miss you man

We were due to go out end of June on a stag, prices were too dear so decided to go elsewhere. Not my choice :(

Il. Likely be out end of Sept again

I managed to persuade a colleague of mine that i'd only met in May to join me in August 18 ?. Most conversations i have involve at least one Ibiza reference, so hopefully my enthusiasm on the subject entices others in to trying Ibiza out too! I'd much rather people ask questions than go and do the nooby holiday ?‍♂️. I've met so many people that don't have a clue what they're doing or don't even go to the clubs, surely part of excitement of a holiday is the build up and finding everything out you can to get the buzz?

Scottish bloke will have the other in Highlander every night when he realises that everyone that is Scottish in Ibiza seem to become great friends. Unfortunately when you have no regional accent it's slightly harder to make friends unless you're in the club garden?

Haha ? Yes mate! We are all Ibiza ambassadors I think, and I’m sure I’ve influenced their decision slightly? there’s two other lads possibly going to join them as well.

They are buzzing already and I know they are going to enjoy it! I think back to my first Ibiza visit and it was a whirlwind of crazy new experiences, great laughs, new friendships made and lasting great memories. 7 days went in a heartbeat!

Lol ? The Highlander, it’s one of my favourite boozers too and the Scottish lad is already planning a good ‘swallie’ in there ??

I’ve already upped my jet ski session to a night out with them too ?‍♂️

Missus was just like ‘hmm, ok’ ???

9th-14th September I mean!!

Me and the Mrs booked from 9th-14th February with a couple of our friends who have never been! Can’t wait!!!!

Just waiting for all the announcements so plans can start forming
Me and the Mrs booked from 9th-14th February with a couple of our friends who have never been! Can’t wait!!!!

Just waiting for all the announcements so plans can start forming

Haha ? Yes mate! We are all Ibiza ambassadors I think, and I’m sure I’ve influenced their decision slightly? there’s two other lads possibly going to join them as well.

They are buzzing already and I know they are going to enjoy it! I think back to my first Ibiza visit and it was a whirlwind of crazy new experiences, great laughs, new friendships made and lasting great memories. 7 days went in a heartbeat!

Lol ? The Highlander, it’s one of my favourite boozers too and the Scottish lad is already planning a good ‘swallie’ in there ??

I’ve already upped my jet ski session to a night out with them too ?‍♂️

Missus was just like ‘hmm, ok’ ???

Nice one Tone ?

Back