Who has booked 2020

It looks like there will be a few regular faces out there for it :)

Usually are - by the name, are you from Sheffield?
Actually talking with some friends from Sheffield who are going this year (same sort of dates as me), a number of which will be their first time :)

Usually are - by the name, are you from Sheffield?
Actually talking with some friends from Sheffield who are going this year (same sort of dates as me), a number of which will be their first time :)

? we’ve spoke about this before. It’s Ryan who used to go regular to OTR.

The first trip of the season booked today! Saturday 30th May - Wednesday 3rd June.

That's something to get me through the next few winter months in England. I cannot wait to be back on the Island. The years may change but that feeling does not!

The first trip of the season booked today! Saturday 30th May - Wednesday 3rd June.

That's something to get me through the next few winter months in England. I cannot wait to be back on the Island. The years may change but that feeling does not!
oh yeh! I am so excited too, having that to look forward to really gets me through work, the days...everything.....

oh yeh! I am so excited too, having that to look forward to really gets me through work, the days...everything.....

You just can't beat that feeling the flights are booked - you know it's firmly in the diary at that stage and you've got it to look forward too! I wasn't sure I would get an early season trip in this year either and it's a great time to be on the island!

You just can't beat that feeling the flights are booked - you know it's firmly in the diary at that stage and you've got it to look forward too! I wasn't sure I would get an early season trip in this year either and it's a great time to be on the island!
Oh I know...I just love it.... I have a few months left till my first trip...

Good that you managed to get it all booked and all sorted.....now just on countdown, what parties you planning?

2 trips booked

cheecky one a bit unplanned
8-11 May openning ushuai only with friends

and our classic one month break with full familly 2 kids woop woop, in a house near Cala cabro

30 may -28 June

maybe a very cheecky booking for the closing with friends only but nothing sure

see you there

Oh I know...I just love it.... I have a few months left till my first trip...

Good that you managed to get it all booked and all sorted.....now just on countdown, what parties you planning?

Well not so much is announced yet, gossip thread is quiet at the moment :)

These are nearly exact to our dates. We will be with our two youngsters as well, each turning 3 and 7 during the trip. What part of the island will you be staying?

Suerte!!!

sweet,

near Cala Carbo (complete far south west, near the square with la Sardina restaurant)
And you?
Feel free to DM would be fun to meet (kids can play together while we drink rose haha))

sweet,

near Cala Carbo (complete far south west, near the square with la Sardina restaurant)
And you?
Feel free to DM would be fun to meet (kids can play together while we drink rose haha))
Complete opposite end of the island. :lol:

We will spend two weeks in Es Canar with all the grandparents, and two weeks in Portinatx with just the kids. We will have a vehicle, so would def be up to meet other parents if it works out.

My flights are €17.89 each way in March and it takes military precision to get there..
I am a bit jealous. Would love to jump a flight last minute on the cheap. It's a bit of a pain in the ass to book so far in advance but it's the only way to make it happen for a reasonable price. The funny part is just getting to the connection in NYC is more expensive than the trans Atlantic.

Back