Who has booked 2020

And it gives me a reason to lose all
This Covid weight I’ve put on.
I hear you there, put nearly half a stone on since March down to lager intake.. we have stamped all cider and beer out till said weight is off and back running.. if it wasn't for lager and takeaways though I don't think I would of coped as well though so not trying to be too hard on my self think loads are in the same boat

September 9th to 15th... moved our stay to ocean beach as if anywhere is open, it will be there. Could actually be a nice vibe there this year with fewer hardcore sesh heads on the scene

Just as an FYI - BA have stopped taking bookings for any flights from London Gatwick between now and 8th September. They have not announced what will happen to flights in this time - but I hope a lot are moving to Heathrow to operate on a new schedule. I have some bookings which are still 'active' but they are obviously in the middle of changing schedules

Booked Es Vive Sat 12 Sept for 5 nights....now considering getting a villa for a week after as racked up so much holiday.
Plan is lots of decent meals and beach time.
Feelers going out for villa parties too.......

THB Ocean beach is attached to the beach club. Free entry every day with your stay. Foods not bad either
When we stayed there 4 or 5 years ago you still had to pay entry to O beach however it could of changed..we were quiet shocked for the money we paid however wasn't too bothered as had no intention of using the beach club part the hotel is spot on though

When we stayed there 4 or 5 years ago you still had to pay entry to O beach however it could of changed..we were quiet shocked for the money we paid however wasn't too bothered as had no intention of using the beach club part the hotel is spot on though
As long as you book through the Obeach website it's included, 7 days a week. otherwise i believe its a reduced price.

Back