Who has booked 2020

Super excited for Ibiza this year! I fell in love with Ibiza all over again last Oct was amazing!

Ibiza on July 17- 20 solo for Friday Shadows and Sunday Solomun. Nothing booked yet..will book soon.

Then again October for my big 4-0 with lots of friends from the 9 October - 13 October. Solomon on Sunday and Ushuaia Saturday

Super excited for Ibiza this year! I fell in love with Ibiza all over again last Oct was amazing!

Ibiza on July 17- 20 solo for Friday Shadows and Sunday Solomun. Nothing booked yet..will book soon.

Then again October for my big 4-0 with lots of friends from the 9 October - 13 October. Solomon on Sunday and Ushuaia Saturday
If I'm dinning at King kebab and I see you this year I will sure come over and say hello ?

Booked for 2nd to 16th June, Hotel Abrat again... it'll be fourth visit to that hotel, and the island in three years (two weeks sept/ocd 18, 8 nights june 19 & 8 nights oct 19).

Have a feeling this will be last visit for a few years, the Mrs would like to re-visit Sharm El Sheikh now the foreign office advice has lifted from the airport, and self-employment isnt really conducive to a regular Ibiza habit.

Waiting for @FallenangelGparsons to unleash the opening 2020 Party schedule
Looking forward to him finally doing it the old hippie way :)

Oh boy, don't even talk about parties i'm DONE ?
if i could do 5 parties along my 5 weeks (2 weeks from july 21th & 3 weeks from sept 23th ) it will be a miracle.

Not hurry to go back to ibz, ive received a 50€ fine,yesterday speed limit after amnesia closing oct 6th midday 43mn, add the 100€ fine 10 mnb4, for filming the cops (i know, not a good idea but minds was frozen after amnesia closing)

Ibiza the ☠ way with ever lowest budget ! ive succeeded to divide by 2 my budget from ibz 19 from ibz 18 :cool:

Parties i'm willing to attend? Those like We love at benimussa park or obeach with Sandy Rivera, for other parties i ll do it with the flow to follow/please mates as i don't expect anything from ibz except the SUN ? , i guess my body still can support 1-2 parties a week in ibiza.
No more history repeating such elrow amnesia/ushuaia, blue Marlin , pikes hotel, Cova Santa, Underground n so on...

Beside ushuaia hi closing, amnesia & dc10 closing still on my minds, more to please mates orto get busy when in ibz, otherwise IBZ the Chillout Way in order to REST for the 1rst time ?.

Oh boy, don't even talk about parties i'm DONE ?
if i could do 5 parties along my 5 weeks (2 weeks from july 21th & 3 weeks from sept 23th ) it will be a miracle.

Not hurry to go back to ibz, ive received a 50€ fine,yesterday speed limit after amnesia closing oct 6th midday 43mn, add the 100€ fine 10 mnb4, for filming the cops (i know, not a good idea but minds was frozen after amnesia closing)

Ibiza the ☠ way with ever lowest budget ! ive succeeded to divide by 2 my budget from ibz 19 from ibz 18 :cool:

Parties i'm willing to attend? Those like We love at benimussa park or obeach with Sandy Rivera, for other parties i ll do it with the flow to follow/please mates as i don't expect anything from ibz except the SUN ? , i guess my body still can support 1-2 parties a week in ibiza.
No more history repeating such elrow amnesia/ushuaia, blue Marlin , pikes hotel, Cova Santa, Underground n so on...

Beside ushuaia hi closing, amnesia & dc10 closing still on my minds, more to please mates orto get busy when in ibz, otherwise IBZ the Chillout Way in order to REST for the 1rst time ?.
buckle up guys and girls he's back ☠ but am a bit confused if 2020 is gona be the chillout way or the no sleep till Brooklyn way reading that post lol ,

Back