Who has booked 2020

Right, after much peer pressure from her indoors, that's me and my Ball & Chain booked in for a week on the 24th July! ?✈

This has to be the soonest I've ever booked a bloody holiday in my whole 36 year old life! ?‍♂️

I'm thoroughly convinced I've jinxed myself by booking it so early, as I have a horrible feeling my employers will change my work rota for some obscure reason ?

Additionally, it looks like WW3 is about to kick off with Iran and I still have a good few years of reserve liability to the British Army ? ?‍♂️

If I make it through to July, and any of you crazy characters are about out there, then I will see you for a cheeky pill or two on a dancefloor somewhere ???

Oh, and just to double jinx myself I'm going to buy some early bird tickets for Defected@Eden too ??

Right, after much peer pressure from her indoors, that's me and my Ball & Chain booked in for a week on the 24th July! ?✈

This has to be the soonest I've ever booked a bloody holiday in my whole 36 year old life! ?‍♂️

I'm thoroughly convinced I've jinxed myself by booking it so early, as I have a horrible feeling my employers will change my work rota for some obscure reason ?

Additionally, it looks like WW3 is about to kick off with Iran and I still have a good few years of reserve liability to the British Army ? ?‍♂️

If I make it through to July, and any of you crazy characters are about out there, then I will see you for a cheeky pill or two on a dancefloor somewhere ???

Oh, and just to double jinx myself I'm going to buy some early bird tickets for Defected@Eden too ??
I booked my trip then promptly changed my mind several weeks in.

That being said, I think you should pat yourself on the back for booking early. It saves the bank big time! And from what I understand (I've not been...) Ibiza in the summer is off the hook! :)

Is PdB having problems? When I booked (but subsequently un-booked) it was for Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza in Playa d'en Bossa. But I noticed chat about things running down or not working out as well as planned or something else. I haven't seen anyone else who is planning a stay there; mostly people that frequent the other side of the island, or rather to the Northwest of there in San Antonio (I think I spelled that right...).

It's bad, completely soulless last few times I've been was only for a few hours. It used to be good mix with families ECT. It's worth it to go just for the walk into Ibiza Town.. the best strip in Ibiza ?

Checked flights today and in August they're as little as £50 return but both friends from last year have pretty much confirmed they definitely won't go. I'm on a mission to meet new people to come with me but if not it'll have to be alone, really desperate to book :spank:

Checked flights today and in August they're as little as £50 return but both friends from last year have pretty much confirmed they definitely won't go. I'm on a mission to meet new people to come with me but if not it'll have to be alone, really desperate to book :spank:
Just book it man... No time for waiting at those prices ..

Booked a week from 11 October with the family, staying in San An Bay. First visit for a couple of years, looking forward to it. Hopefully Solomun closing afters is at Benimussa again and I can sneak a wee night out.

Just book it! I always go alone and love it! I don't really make that many friends there because I am anti social haha... But there are always friendly people there and lots of people go alone

Got a family holiday booked for July somewhere else so trying to get something sorted for either June or Sept with the lads.

I’ve booked leave first 3 weeks in July, but my daughter has a graduation in a two week window within those dates. She can’t find out the date and it’s killing me, my fave hotels are filling up.

Back