Who has booked 2020

Same here. I’ve always done the first or 2nd week in October. Not that I need a crowd but could be even quieter than normal
September - October 2020 defiantly no crowds ,no closing party ,no after party . You could have ,the birthday suit on skipping past past 'Tantra - 'PDB. ..this year and no body would notice. .

Tonight, I was at 5mn to book a 10 days trip i' August.
Easyjet prices was really low (188€ for two),so I decided to have a look at the car rental prices...
And the dream crashed immediately.
Twice or 3 times the usual price...
f***.
I stay at home. ?

Maybe September but is gonna be a last minute call.

Tonight, I was at 5mn to book a 10 days trip i' August.
Easyjet prices was really low (188€ for two),so I decided to have a look at the car rental prices...
And the dream crashed immediately.
Twice or 3 times the usual price...
f***.
I stay at home. ?

Yeah easyjet really cheap. Fly to Venice in 1,5 weeks from Amsterdam. 125 euro 2 people return flight :D

Bollocks.

Who would of thought these words would come back to haunt me so badly ?

Sorry everyone, I feel like the whole Coronavirus thing is my fault by booking a holiday so damn early and putting a jinx on everything ?

Don’t hate me, I honestly didn’t know what I was doing.

Should be arriving on the White Isle with my better half in two days time, but we had to cancel unfortunately.

On the plus side we’ve just got a great deal on a holiday to Majorca with Jet2, all inclusive for all four of us (2 daughters). Got a free child place and a discount with a rebook code (REBOOK50 if anyone wants to try it).

So an all inclusive to Majorca for the four of us has worked out cheaper than the same in Ibiza for two of us. Suppose we’ve got to enjoy it while we can and find the positives where we can. Who knows what will happen in 2021 if this year is anything to go by.

Also I’m about 20 days away from redundancy on my current contract/deployment ? Sitting in the Majorca sun nursing a San Miguel will certainly help a semi-alcoholic like me get over it :p?

Might even do some stealthy Dad dancing if there’s no Spanish police snooping about.

Edit: I’ve probably just jinxed this holiday now as well haven’t I ?‍♂️

Yep, jinxed myself again.

Just reading about this new quarantine update.

Brilliant.

Some c*** shoot me, I’ve had enough.

Back