Who has booked 2020

Are you sure your BA flights are cancelled ? They send a ‘cancellation’ email but have been rebooking on Heathrow flights at similar time.

or if they really have cancelled you are within rights to be rebooked in another Ibiza flight on a similar date

Finish work at 12 noon tomorrow and off for 4 weeks... Was planning going to visit a friend down west Cork/Kerry here in Ireland...
Then started thinking of a Solo trip to ibiza. Could handle the masks and rules by myself but not with Mrs or kids with me.
Return flight is cheaper than my train ticket to Kerry..lol
Screenshot_20200730_214700.jpg
Ibiza-dub is same price following Tuesday

Finish work at 12 noon tomorrow and off for 4 weeks... Was planning going to visit a friend down west Cork/Kerry here in Ireland...
Then started thinking of a Solo trip to ibiza. Could handle the masks and rules by myself but not with Mrs or kids with me.
Return flight is cheaper than my train ticket to Kerry..lol
View attachment 9716
Ibiza-dub is same price following Tuesday
Dooooooooooo it

just had BA cancel my flight for august.. grrr
Was it from Gatwick? My solo end June flight cancelled (ibiza had just started allowing foreign travellers to enter). Then our family July date was cancelled, rescheduled for another date, then one of the flights cancelled, then eventually both. Then our August trip (this time just the hubby & I) went through the same palaver. It was a stressful, time consuming affair! So much to try re organise amidst work & home schooling.

BA stopped flying from Gatwick altogether. Not even sure they’ll return next year. Managed to eventually book new flights from Heathrow. Triple the price in car hire, price difference on flights, new villa we’ve not stayed at (as our usual one only had July dates), which also cost a lot more. We’re now waiting on tenter hooks for BA to keep flights open for end of Aug. Looked at various other places to go, but our heart always chooses Ibiza. Kiddo has been going since she was born. 10 years in & she longs for it too.

So, we’re (hoping to go) as a family, (which we do every year), because we’re desperate to just stop. We’ll miss the music & the vibe, but really, we’re coming to slow down for 2 weeks. I have never felt as old and worn out as this 2020! ? However, if it’s cancelled again, we’re calling it. 2020 will officially be written off! ?

As most of you know...just returned from a great week in Ibiza not too long ago.
However, if the Dutch and Spanish government still allows us by that time, we'll be going again in September. Booked for 24-29 sep.
If the measures are making travel difficult, we'll reschedule the whole trip to may 2021. But really looking forward to September, so fingers crossed.

what parties are actually going on in ibiza right now. I am bored silly and tempted to get away
Tell me about it!

Bora bora also tantra Friday night's have an event can't call it party as normal tho as no dancing and I think music can be low

If u want a party mykonos and Italy seem to be doing some outdoor ones where u can dance

My BA flight from Heathrow in September has just been cancelled. It's part of a holiday booking through them so i've no idea what happens now as return flight is still showing as going and they are selling flights for the same day
Get full refund/voucher including return flight, or use voucher from cancelled flight from heathrow to book on to the flight that is still scheduled.

I had same in july with ryanair, outbound flight cancelled but return still going... cancelled the return flight and used voucher to book new outbound flight and rebooked the same flight home but for less than half the price of original flights.

Of course you should be entitled to full refund for the whole holiday cost with them, as you cant get there as it stands.

Last edited:
Back