When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do understand the people that say ibiza is currently less attractive because of its restrictive regulations in terms of nightlife. I too wish at least outdoor stuff were possible.

on the other hand I'm happy to report that something like a 'quiet season' has definitely started now. I've been out earlier and because of the lack of musical entertainment, lots and lots of people are at the usual sunset spots (cala conta, es vedra etc). a bit of season feeling coming up slowly.

now let's see what transpires in the coming few weeks. the governments wants to fight villa parties because they don't adhere to any safety rules so I'm somehow hoping they will ease the rules for the official places a little at some point.

In Dalt Villa its normal . Opposit Montesol
there are some Bars which are cheaper and nice. Dont have to go to this harbour traps

Sorry i only meant the harbour! Walk 10 mins up the street you can get a san mig and a wine for way less than €10

I do understand the people that say ibiza is currently less attractive because of its restrictive regulations in terms of nightlife. I too wish at least outdoor stuff were possible.

on the other hand I'm happy to report that something like a 'quiet season' has definitely started now. I've been out earlier and because of the lack of musical entertainment, lots and lots of people are at the usual sunset spots (cala conta, es vedra etc). a bit of season feeling coming up slowly.

now let's see what transpires in the coming few weeks. the governments wants to fight villa parties because they don't adhere to any safety rules so I'm somehow hoping they will ease the rules for the official places a little at some point.
Sounds perfect to me..

Sorry i only meant the harbour! Walk 10 mins up the street you can get a san mig and a wine for way less than €10
Memories of La cura ? the port was always ripoff but 1or 2 streets back were some nice bars that done great fondue at the time. ?The square off Vara del Ray is not very tourist friendly I always found.. sitting there like a lemon waiting to be served ?

People will find their way to party somewhere somehow. It’s just beyond me why Ibiza government feels it needs to kill tourism more than any European area given its history of free spirit and its current dependency on tourism.

Protect your local people who stay and work there all year and alot of elderly people living on the island.. putting their health at risk for a silly dance party..how the fck could you explain that to the grandchildren and next generations..... Why the need to dance..?

Protect your local people who stay and work there all year and alot of elderly people living on the island.. putting their health at risk for a silly dance party..how the fck could you explain that to the grandchildren and next generations..... Why the need to dance..?
Better have a controlled party environment than uncontrolled villa parties which could even be more dangerous

Better have a controlled party environment than uncontrolled villa parties which could even be more dangerous
You know what they are like from social media, they look shit then and you would have to be very lucky to get to one that's not full of Knobs with phones out,they do happen and some will over the summer but very secret..

People will find their way to party somewhere somehow. It’s just beyond me why Ibiza government feels it needs to kill tourism more than any European area given its history of free spirit and its current dependency on tourism.

Yeah bollocks the local residents just so you have a week of fun... What right do we have as tourists to 'dictate' what they do?

Ibiza has laid out it's plans for this summer so far - they may change, so it is up to us tourists to decide if their plans match up with what we expect.

You know when the season has started, when your go to man sends out a generic WhatsApp message telling you that he is back in business. Which I’ve just received.
I got an email from Lidl telling me that C's were back on the shelves.

Stay in switzerland: Verbier Solaris festival.
Lausanne First August in the city.
Both festivals are outdoors, but limited to 300pax.

You know when the season has started, when your go to man sends out a generic WhatsApp message telling you that he is back in business. Which I’ve just received.
Ask him has he anything Mellow that also make my legs heavy as I'll be sitting down listening to indie music and no big beats

friend Felix Dafunk is at jockey club today, so if in ibz i will be at jockey up :cool: to say Hello and a few drink
With Akram Sedkaoui ,the singer they use to give free hierbas shot in order, for people to loosen up, and dance, not sure if it will be the case that afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back