When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ibz holidays is closed , 2weeks 3 days, cant wait to be on holidays after beeing 3months and half quarantirned n resting at home ? (all months paid 100% except last 2 85% ?) Not sure ill need holidays ?
i was wondering if we could setup our own parties in public place without breaking rules as i know spanish police can be f***ing stupid/agresssive
eg the time i went for a wee at end of san an harbor,in the Parking in front of Rita's cantina and 2cops halt me , 1 keep on asking where is your drug?
Feucking idiot ? and claim to be agressive and threaten me, while on my minds: i was thinking , stupid clown u don't scare me,u should do actor studio training :rolleyes: i wish to kill both of them to give them lessons?

Last edited:
<snip> i was wondering if we could setup our own parties in public place without breaking rules as i know spanish police can be f***ing stupid/agresssive
eg the time i went for a wee at end of san an harbor,in the Parking in front of Rita's cantina and 2cops halt me , 1 keep on asking where is your drug?
Feucking idiot ? and claim to be agressive and threaten me, while on my minds: i was thinking , stupid clown u don't scare me,u should do actor studio training :rolleyes: i wish to kill both of them to give them lessons?
Sorry, you wish you could kill police officers?

whats is the max number gathering in ibz in public places?
in France it's 15
So 15 people can make a party in public aera, i was wondering how many in ibiza

Seems to be very different approach by the government in France vs Ibiza though. We dropped Ibiza this year and went to St.Tropez (as we can drive there) where it is certainly more than 15 (or 150) on outdoor beach parties. Police presence is much higher than I have seen here before but they are quite relaxed Seems to have changed a lot just from two weeks ago when it it still felt like you did something illegal going to a restaurant.

You don't go to ibiza to be told you can't do this,you can't do that...

You cant go anywhere for holiday if you think like this.
Everyone has to ask himself : Is it enough left what one can do ? Nightlife and dance not in this year.
Beach , Eat and then sleep at 2 : Is it ok ? Yes : Go , No : Stay at home

Better stay at home, support local..

Thats what the most people do.
Was in Ibz after season 3 or 4 years ago , because I had some holiday days left . I travelled alone, which is never a problem in Ibz. Was end of october , a lot was closed. Its nothing for me. At the boards of the ticket sellers : See you next year. No thinking of what to do this night ...
Similar to the situation right now.
Couple of years ago with Gf after season : Very fine . Good vibes ... didnt miss anything.
Depends what you want to do there and where you are. For a guy or a group of guys alone , ibiza can be boring , right now

Remember PdB as a ghost town. Dunes was open and some small bars . San An was dead and dark except 3 or 4 bars.
Ibiza town was nice , Santa Eulalia too.
But only in the day or evenings.
Maybe for 3 or 4 days in September to have the feeling. Not more at the moment

Last edited:
if everyone thinks like this, lots of all your fave places might not be here anymore next year, maybe even your favourite balcony
Of course.. sad to see places go.. we'll be over as normal when we can. Will miss seeing the battle worn ravers passing when sitting at some bar.. tired eyes and jaws swinging, ..

Maybe for 3 or 4 days in September to have the feeling. Not more at the moment

yes, Sept potentially for us.. but situation keeps changing. I think my (music) friends were counting on at least one of malanga or paradise lost or pikes offering something after dark but might be a hard sell if they're all just a sitdown/background number. I heard the first party at the old Monumental bullring in BCN took place at the weekend and the videos showed a reduced capacity thing with not many dancing but a lot of people sat around tables. that could be as good as it gets though. As it stands I think we will come over anyway to see friends but if there is another 'rebrote' outbreak in this area (there have been more cases reported today) and the govt pulls the stops out then we will have to forget it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back