When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there another crosa

Cosmic... Such a sad place last few times we visited.. Nacho's girlfriend is Irish we used to pop in for one or two... Definitely need a serious covid deep clean even back then..☹ never use the toilets in any bar on that corner

Uahhh , dont want to remember the toilets.

Maybe Coolture is open ? He told me , he opens the whole year , normally. One or two months closed , only. But whats normal at this times ?
Can be a chance for this bars , this year : Its outside , maybe there are some people coming for a drink or two if there some tourists in figuetetes.

And controlling people ..... Ibiza without official parties is a mistake (That's my personal view) . Lots of "clandestine " parties will be done this summer.

La Policía desaloja a 150 personas que estaban de fiesta en un local del puerto de Ibiza

La Policía desaloja a 126 personas de una fiesta privada en Amnesia Ibiza

of course yeah, a month ago I said in an article that you can't stop people from having a good time.

whether that's very reasonable in the current situation is an entirely different matter.

of course yeah, a month ago I said in an article that you can't stop people from having a good time.

whether that's very reasonable in the current situation is an entirely different matter.
Do you think Amnesia will receive a fine?

I was wondering why No people dancing at Bora
Its written on a board Can't Dance ?, so no reason to hang in pdb this year..
Im not crazy enough to sit ,eat and listen to Tech House,better listen to music and make our own parties such ibz kids each year at night, in Bora bora P with their shitty reggaeton (a few had Nice Techno Tech House),have to find a nicer spot than Bora P to "party"for sure
20200704_194423.jpg

Im not crazy enough to sit ,eat and listen to Tech House,better listen to music and make our own parties such ibz kids each year at night, in Bora bora P with their shitty reggaeton (a few had Nice Techno Tech House),have to find a nicer spot than Bora P to "party"for sure
View attachment 9491

in case you haven't realised yet, no official place on the balearics can legally offer dancing right now...

View attachment 9491
Probably something to do with it being the law......

No dancefloors but i thought people could dance around their seats/table/loungers by pack of 4-5 people.
In chillout parisian terrace, people are dancing by 4-5 pack around their table.

im fine afic i hard party last 4 years non stop 4x35days so i can enjoy for the very 1rst time ,some holidays in ibz

Last edited:
whats is the max number gathering in ibz in public places?
in France it's 15
So 15 people can make a party in public aera, i was wondering how many in ibiza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back