When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirk

Interested in seeing how optimistic people are feeling, let me know your thoughts.

A few one off's in October but no legit season as it were! I'd be grateful at that in all honesty. Hope I'm wrong ofcourse!

Clubs and Pubs all over the world are going to be the last places to open. Kids back to school and college is the first on the list. Business like shops ect also... people having to go out enjoying themselves in bars and restaurants waaaaay down the list.. essentials first...

Last edited:
This is the response from Jet 2 about my holiday to Ibiza on the 23rd June.

They expect to resume flying to Ibiza on the 1st May. Of course they are trying to get my full payment from me.

But who are they to say if things will be up and running in Ibiza come June the 23rd?

Attachments

• 077C4F03-B04D-436E-84EB-DA71291B4017.jpeg
    077C4F03-B04D-436E-84EB-DA71291B4017.jpeg
    433.6 KB · Views: 61
even if healthwise things radically improve, the economic pain may shatter confidence, in which case holidays will be first out the window

maybe some smaller venues with restricted capacity might be allowed to re-open. Not a problem for people like me who only go to smaller venues anyway but those of you into big nights might struggle

JULY , and all as usual .
This is the response from Jet 2 about my holiday to Ibiza on the 23rd June.

They expect to resume flying to Ibiza on the 1st May. Of course they are trying to get my full payment from me.

But who are they to say if things will be up and running in Ibiza come June the 23rd?
I would love it if it was... They have start flying again sometime but they have to work out how it will work... China mostly new cases from people flying in... So if that really is the case if flight start again to all over the world or even just Europe we will be in a mess again, hard to control, may have to quarantine.. Etc

even if healthwise things radically improve, the economic pain may shatter confidence, in which case holidays will be first out the window

maybe some smaller venues with restricted capacity might be allowed to re-open. Not a problem for people like me who only go to smaller venues anyway but those of you into big nights might struggle
Yes is not just the virus there are big repercussions from this people lost jobs can't afford to go anymore, people lost lives one and may not want to go,

I've been optimistic and voted for July - but it's incredibly difficult to say right now and a large part of me fears that we won't have a season at all this year! I think it's either a half-season (or best part of with a July/August start) or nothing at all. I can't see the clubs opening up for a few 'one off' dates I just don't think it would be worth their time financially. It's probably easier at that point to concede defeat and plan for 2021.

I know there are bigger concerns and fish to fry right now but this is a truly horrible thought to have to ponder!

Yes I am gutted to be honest...

Also loads of people maybe carrying the virus to ibiza

They also can't have clubs open packed of people f***ed up not doing social distancing.. It is not going to work

Last thing to go back to normal will the clubs and festivals ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back