When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the german readers on here might have seen that kiesgrube (quite a well-known summer outdoor venue in germany) is opening this coming sunday - with a seated open air.

I've just seen pacha barcelona does the same this coming saturday, it's outdoor, 5pm-3am, with a table reservation only which guarantees safety distances for everyone.

very curious to see those rules for 'new normal' soon, likely tomorrow or wednesday, but the above format might indeed be the only formula for clubs to open 'safely' this summer. even if it saddens me, I wouldn't be surprised if they kept dancefloors prohibited (or indeed with marked spots only) this summer.

I'll soon tell more about the whole subject in that opinion piece I mentioned the other day.

@ElrowLovers

I'm attending a party in two weeks where there is a dance floor, no tables, no chairs.
It's in a concert hall and those places are allowed to have 30 people from the 1st of June and 100 people from the 1st of July.
I think social distancing will be encouraged but I can dance in my own spot with my girlfriend and as far as I know now there won't be any squares or fences.
were still at the we can walk through someone's house to access their garden but can't stay in the house and has to be only with 5 others stage.. this is making me jealous

I'm attending a party in two weeks where there is a dance floor, no tables, no chairs.
It's in a concert hall and those places are allowed to have 30 people from the 1st of June and 100 people from the 1st of July.
I think social distancing will be encouraged but I can dance in my own spot with my girlfriend and as far as I know now there won't be any squares or fences.

I actually don't have a problem with limited capacity intimate venues. I wouldn't mind pikes for instance with fewer people. the bottlenecks are terrible. generally though I don't think it's worth going somewhere for the sake of it especially if you're going to feel restricted all the time.

I actually don't have a problem with limited capacity intimate venues. I wouldn't mind pikes for instance with fewer people. the bottlenecks are terrible. generally though I don't think it's worth going somewhere for the sake of it especially if you're going to feel restricted all the time.
I know. Partly doing it because I'm curious and need a dance. And to support the organization a bit.

You really love to Dance...

wearing face masks will be compulsory whenever the minimum distance cannot be guaranteed - something we currently have to live with
front cover story on today's periodico...

104116599_3386365541373677_98502855366897534_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back