When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's always amused me - funny that they don't give out flyers for their West End branches at Mambo!:lol:

if I'm not mistaken bucanero was the first business javier had, way before mambo. I'm not 100% sure on this though.

Reminds me to ask if 'Little Javier' is still at Savannah? (Or maybe before your time?)

oh I remember him. I gotta be honest, I'm not there very often. last summer one day only and I didn't see him then, but that doesn't mean anything. so in short - I actually don't know.

Just got a reminder about my melon bomb guest list for tonight. :confused:

Sad times mate.

I should be watching those little short videos on Instagram from the Ibiza opening parties etc and getting excited :D

Instead I’m looking forward to going home in a few weeks and getting an illegal haircut from a Turkish bloke I know round my way.

First haircut since March. So excited.

This is where we are in 2020 :(

Sad times mate.

I should be watching those little short videos on Instagram from the Ibiza opening parties etc and getting excited :D

Instead I’m looking forward to going home in a few weeks and getting an illegal haircut from a Turkish bloke I know round my way.

lol I just got mine cut yesterday for the 1st time in 3 months. When I picked up my 3 y/o she patted the top of my head and asked "OMG! where'd your head go??"

I was up WAY too late last night searching flights and hotels for the end of August/Early Sept. I am absolutely itching to pull the trigger, but I want to see how the first couple of weeks in July goes.

lol I just got mine cut yesterday for the 1st time in 3 months. When I picked up my 3 y/o she patted the top of my head and asked "OMG! where'd your head go??"

I was up WAY too late last night searching flights and hotels for the end of August/Early Sept. I am absolutely itching to pull the trigger, but I want to see how the first couple of weeks in July goes.
I am set for mid-august (hopefully). Didnt need to buy anything, juts move my now-cancelled May/June flights. We will see how it goes. Hope to see you there!

Sad times mate.

Got my first hair cut since mid march this week too. Clandestino Barbershop here in Montreal. Feel fresh. It helps you'll see.

Hahaha ? Can just imagine! My daughters probably won’t even recognise me at first?

Yeah I’m in the same boat mate, I’ve been thinking about relighting our 2020 Ibiza holiday hopes.

Will also see how things go in July ? and see if we can get over in maybe August or September too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back