When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
had our hopes up twice this week the islands would make it off the red list, after reading this morning its been yet again pied my hope is getting thinner and thinner.. when they finally come to a decision it will no doubt coincide with when the flights usually stop from the UK
Our Iberia flight was out of Gatwick and they have stopped all flights from there (they are BA affectively). So if you are flying with someone else you you might be ok

BA should offer to move you to flights to Ibiza though. They are operating from LHR
Yeah I was offered a voucher or free re-booking onto another flight (on a route they're still running)...I've just taken the voucher which I'll use next year for Ibiza.

We can get flights home on the same day with Easyjet for just over £50, but I feel the wind has been knocked out of my sails now....is it worth chucking more money at it, only to be disappointed again?
That's it mate there is great flight prices from Liverpool atm but knowing us it will go ahead with the quantine still In place and we wouldnt even get a voucher.. im not willing to take the risk yet but am monitoring it daily ready to jump on the deals

That's it mate there is great flight prices from Liverpool atm but knowing us it will go ahead with the quantine still In place and we wouldnt even get a voucher.. im not willing to take the risk yet but am monitoring it daily ready to jump on the deals
Yeah same, just looked at using my voucher for flight back to Heathrow instead, £62. Cheaper than before, I'd have money left over. But I'm not getting good vibes from the missus any more, it does just seem like it's not going to happen this year.

I think the UK government said they were looking at the quarantine situation again on the 8th August so gonna hold fire till then.....

Yeah same, just looked at using my voucher for flight back to Heathrow instead, £62. Cheaper than before, I'd have money left over. But I'm not getting good vibes from the missus any more, it does just seem like it's not going to happen this year.

I think the UK government said they were looking at the quarantine situation again on the 8th August so gonna hold fire till then.....
nice one! surely it cant go much longer them arguing the case the islands are a threat (because they aren't) our holiday hot spots at home are getting more and more silly in line with people not having faith in travelling out the country so you never know come Saturday we may get some good news ? ? although not going to hold my breath

nice one! surely it cant go much longer them arguing the case the islands are a threat (because they aren't) our holiday hot spots at home are getting more and more silly in line with people not having faith in travelling out the country so you never know come Saturday we may get some good news ? ? although not going to hold my breath
Also some of the holiday areas in this country are becoming full to bursting, like Devon, Cornwall etc....so maybe quarantine will be relaxed to Spain to ease the pressure on these places. https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/04/mayo...XTJzm80kn-G7GNJEEayyMWTcriB4HAp0pDZOPO8f_jyLY

It is a sh*tstorm though to be honest isn't it....

Also some of the holiday areas in this country are becoming full to bursting, like Devon, Cornwall etc....so maybe quarantine will be relaxed to Spain to ease the pressure on these places. https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/04/mayor-says-disrespectful-tourists-ignoring-social-distancing-have-invaded-seaside-town-13082791/?ito=facebook|social|metroukfacebook&fbclid=IwAR2qmRV9RiguQFXTJzm80kn-G7GNJEEayyMWTcriB4HAp0pDZOPO8f_jyLY

It is a sh*tstorm though to be honest isn't it....
definitely pal even Runswick Bay a normally quiet / peaceful part of the Northeast coast you can rely on for a pleasant afternoon out in Cleveland has opened a field for additional parking and is now an absolute nightmare ..its safe to say the locals are beside them selves

Our flight for 3rd september is still going ahead atm, not heard anything from jet2 to say otherwise, shall i contact them or just wait it out?

Well, new flights booked (€14.99 Ibiza to Stansted... mental). Don't mind if it falls through, it's cheap as chips.
It's a tough balancing act....do you risk booking it now with flights cheap as chips while the quarantine is active...or wait till it is lifted and flights shoot up in price!

Our flight for 3rd september is still going ahead atm, not heard anything from jet2 to say otherwise, shall i contact them or just wait it out?
They’ll contact you if there’s an issue. They contact customers in order of their departure date, so you might have to wait a few weeks yet... that’s if the government advice remains as it is today

I am due to fly out with Jet 2 on the 14th August.

they are reviewing their flight schedule to Ibiza on the 9th August, which should give us more clarity From this date.

i would like to know the source of the ‘government review’ of a regional travel corridor between the UK and the Balearics.

Is it confirmed anywhere that there will be an ‘announcement’ about this, as I believe it’s purely speculation?

I am due to fly out with Jet 2 on the 14th August.

they are reviewing their flight schedule to Ibiza on the 9th August, which should give us more clarity From this date.

i would like to know the source of the ‘government review’ of a regional travel corridor between the UK and the Balearics.

Is it confirmed anywhere that there will be an ‘announcement’ about this, as I believe it’s purely speculation?
Various media articles mate, again nothing official so take everything you see with a pinch of salt

Reactions: Liv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back